Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rishca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2010, 04:26 PM
    How can I date my Reuge music box?
    I found a lovely simple wooden music box at a second hand shop. Its quite heavy and in good condition. Its by Reuge and plays the song "Edelweiss by Richard Rodgers. I'm not sure what this means: CH 2/50
    But that is on the lable on the inside of the box.
    It looks on the older side like maybe from the 70's So I'd guess its around 30 to 40 years old but I would like to know for sure. Dose anyone happen to know how I may find this out?

Thank you!
    JONKUL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 06:08 PM
    If you show me a picture i can date it for you [email protected]
    Pammirayrocks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 03:35 PM
    I Have a little reuge music box and on the cover there is children putting a baby to bed. On the back someone wrote" Betty 1968" and I think the music is atte The Rain Sunshine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the movie the music box [ 1 Answers ]

Noise is not allowed in town or music. A little girl finds a music box and ends up bringing music and sound back into the town.

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

REUGE music box [ 2 Answers ]

I have a REUGE music box date unknown. It has a Swiss musical movement and has a sticker on the back that says Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Allegro). It is a wall hanging music box. Any information you can find on this would be helpful.

Music from my date of birth? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out what was number 1 on the day I was born?? Any body know of any websites that I mite find something... cheers!

View more questions Search