Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2012, 08:24 PM
    Why am I always the one left out?
    I always kind of feel left out around my friends, but this just crossed the line! My teacher recently chose six people to be in this bully awareness group! Three guys, my two bet friends and this girl who used to be my best friend and is now dead to me. Anyway I am always alone now, and I know I should branch out and meet new friends but it is not that easy! I need help with this now, so please do not tell me I need more friends I already know I do. So lately my two friends and our enemy have been all buddy buddy! Last thing they said about her was that they hated her. Clearly they fir got what she did to me. So now I spend recess playing my iPod in the bathroom while they are becoming closer and closer to the girl I hate! Oh and they always talk about meetings and crap in front of me! Get a clue! To make it all worse my mother told them I felt left out and they think my anger is unnessasary! I just don't know what to do! If you are reading this please write at least something to help me! Please it just keeps getting worse day by day! Thanks
    imthegiraffe123 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Jan 9, 2012, 09:15 PM
    I'm in the same situation as you but now I need a counsiler and have to go everwhere wif my parents girl you got to go up to them and tell them I'm in this world and I only have one life and I'd like to live it nicely please!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 06:16 AM
    Do you think your teacher chose this girl because maybe she was being bullied by you? I don't know what happened between you guys, but teachers see a lot of what is going on, maybe she felt the other girl was being left out and was trying to include her in things. Is there anyway you can talk to this girl about what happened and see if you can make amends? What about asking your teacher if there is anything you can do to be a part of the bully prevention. Maybe you could be the one designated to make flyers or posters? Maybe you could ask your teacher if you could start a branch off the group and ask if maybe you and 3-4 other students could be in charge of the posters and such.

Jan 10, 2012, 07:17 PM
    No she was bullying me... I had a talk with a teacher and everything! I just don't know why she picked her!

Jan 10, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Oh and also my best friends think the way I'm feeling left out is stupid and I shouldn't feel this way! I'm just so confused
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 08:33 PM
    Yes, most likely they still want to be friends and you are shutting them out because they are making friends with this other person.

Jan 10, 2012, 09:20 PM
    Well maybe I should tell you more about this person! Out of the blue she decided not to be our friends because she was sick of us! They said they would never forgive her! All that rambling on for nothing. My friends say I'm stupid for this! The Emily chick thinks that they need my approval to talk to her! They were talking about maybe going skiing and I over heard Emily saying "well your going to have to ask...her first" while giving me a look. I feel like she is trying to turn them against me or something!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

Lump Behind left Ear & Pain in Left Breast [ 0 Answers ]

For over a month I have had a lump behing my left ear,on the edge of the bone.It does not hurt. I have been given rounds of antibiotics together lasting 11 days. The lump has gone down but its still there. I have in the past 4 days been having pain in my left breast. From the right side to the left...

I pulled my left si joint out and now the left side of my neck hurts [ 2 Answers ]

I hurt my back at work 5 months ago and they say that it is my si joint but I have been having a lot of problems with my left side of my neck has been really sore causing burning stabbing pain along with a very bad headache can you please help me. I have gone through pt and that seems to making it...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

The father of my son and my fince just left.. and left us with on money and food in pa [ 1 Answers ]

We've been together for almost 4 years and we live in a rented house. He just left with his sister and did not say where he was going. He didn't leave me any money, food pluse our son was sick and needed to go to the doctor. I know where he is at but his family won't let me talk to him.

View more questions Search