Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blownsmoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 02:27 PM
    Help with artist identification please!!
    I'm looking to purchase a real nice painting signed by a K.Boxy and I can't find anything about the artist. Can some please help me..
    nwp70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 05:53 PM
    I just hung a oil painting by this artist today Mar. 12 2011 and it is stunning. I found your post, trying to find out more about him or her the same as you. If you do find something more about the artist please post it. I will as well
    pllovering Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 08:10 PM
    I purchased a painting by this artist many years ago. He/She was travelling through western Canada and selling their paintings in the towns that were visited. Sorry not much else to add. My painting is a stream running through some trees with a mountain in the background.
    ko6jt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2013, 05:52 PM
    Hello I have a K.Boxy painting just picked up
    Trees with a small water fall running into a pond, snow covered mountain in back ground. Sunlight hitting on the trees in front, very nice painting with the right light on it.
    Can't find much info on the painter at all on the web.

Bob Hutcherson

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artist identification [ 5 Answers ]

This painting was found in the attic of an old house in Connecticut and cleaned up. We know nothing about it or the artist. The monogram is clear, but not easily legible. It's obviously the Hudson Valley School style and probably second half 19th century. ANY help or direction would be...

Artist identification [ 6 Answers ]

I have a fine watercolor portrait of a Moor signed : J.Moorehouse. This most probably painted in the late 1800's or early 1900's . This painting was acquired in Tangier Morocco during WWII. Is the artist well known and is there a link to further information ?

Identification artist [ 1 Answers ]

Please help identify the artist signature on this original lithograph of _ I think is "jardin des tuileries de Paris"-it has a card attached to the back from the "Societe de verification de la nouvelle gravure internationale of new york and paris" , with an address for "the collectors guild, ltd,...

Engraving, Artist Proof, Artist Signiture Identification [ 13 Answers ]

15854 15855 I found this artist proof at a local thrift store. It's entitled "Lady Godiva". I think it's an engraving? It's numbered a/p II 2/8. It is a very interesting piece with "erotic hidden images" throughout. Someone told me it falls into the catigory of "ambiguous erotic art". Would...

View more questions Search