Oct 23, 2007, 04:10 AM
    Likert Scaling
    xtroys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 07:58 PM
    What is leker scale
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2012, 04:56 PM
    A Likert scale is a psychometric scale commonly involved in research that employs questionnaires. It is the most widely used approach to scaling responses in survey research, such that the term is often used interchangeably with rating scale, or more accurately the Likert-type scale, even though the two are not synonymous.
    source: Wikipedia Article on Likert Scales

Participants that are responding to a Likert questionnaire will register their opinion on a agree/disagree scale. (eg; '1' being "absolutely disagree"; '10' being absolutely agree).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Likert Scale Survey [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to show correlation between a predictor and response variable using a likert scale survey instrument. What statistical measures can be used for one population, one sample, and only those two variables? Can Pearson Product moment, correlational analysis, or regression analysis be used?...

Likert scale [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing an action research experiment with one grade 5 class as the experimental group and the other grade 5 class as the control group. My dependent variable is performance and my independent variable is new program. I cannot randomly assign the students to either group as they are already in...

View more questions Search