Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jokerlaugh Posts: 33, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2012, 07:14 PM
    My boyfriend never calls me pretty--just sexy.
    I've realised over the last few months my boyfriend only calls me sexy. Never pretty or beautiful, however he will call my friends, celebrity's, kids in our grade hot beautiful and pretty. We were talking about my friend & he says when she had a body like she does guys aren't going to just care about her, the. He just said I have a good body and called my best friend really pretty and beautiful.

I asked him why he liked me and he said... Because your easy to talk to and get along with. If I need to talk about something your there for me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 08:38 PM
    I would think sexy is a few grades above pretty, and I don't see this as a big deal, but you could just ask if he thinks your pretty.

A bit insecure of you maybe??

Jan 8, 2012, 08:47 PM
    No. Just that sexy seems just physical. And he only says I look sexy in something or my body is sexy the. He hanged to good. But he calls other girls beautiful and really pretty right in front of me and they are usually my friends. Which I think I sweet but when he doesn't even say that to me. It just doesn't seem right
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Those are just your own perceptions, but if it bothers you, just talk to him so he will know how you feel, because for sure no guy can read a girls mind.

Jan 8, 2012, 09:10 PM
    Yeah I know. And the one time he's ever said I'm beautiful I believe him but sexy I just don't believe.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2012, 06:21 AM
    Well, the harsh truth is that maybe he doesn't think you are pretty. I do think you have self esteem issues. Is this the same boyfriend?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...nd-586764.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pretty enough to get a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in sixth grade and I'm twelve and there's this guy I really like and I sit next to in class and I want him to like me too but I don't know if I'm pretty enough and I'm not bone skinny likemost girls

My boyfriend never seem to find me sexy what should I do. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend never seem to find me sexy anymore. We've been together for 4 year and I don't expect it to be like when we first meet. But he never seems interested in me. Even when I make an effort (which I admit may be less than I should) Im a pretty open girlfriend and have tried dressing up for...

Why doesn't my boyfriend find me sexy or want to have sex with me? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 20, my boyfriend is 21,so both our sex drives should be high right? I want sex everyday, my boyfriend doesn't seem that bothred, he's just happy fallling asleep. When I do try it on with him, by kissing his neck etc... I get a gentle shuff to tell me he doesn't want it. And if I get lucky (once...

View more questions Search