Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2011, 12:14 PM
    I think this guy likes me but I'm not sure.
    He sits right in front of me and sometimes he'll turn around and stare at me and say hi sometimes. He used sexual innuendoes a couple times saying you like that. But I said no. We had to right a paper in class about you're ideal man or woman. I had to read mine aloud. The next day he asked me if he was my ideal man and I said no. This other girl that sits by us was paying attention and he asked she's kidding right.and then I laughed. But then for two days he's sat somewhere else and hasn't talked to me. But he did talk to me one of those days. I think I like him but then he makes fun of this kid in class calling him fat but then sometimes they are all buddy buddy. Also he's always commenting on how fat this girl is. And I'm not really attracted to him. But he makes me laugh and he'll turn around to see me laugh. Do you think he likes me?
    suprazboy Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2011, 02:47 PM
    I think it is possible, but if his attitude towards other people is negative (calling them fat and the like) he may just be playing with your feelings through a chemical attraction he has. Also you haven't shown any sigh of having interest in him, as the only time he tried to make a move on him you said no to his 'perfect man' pickup line (which I THINK is what it was). Try flirting back. Get to know him and if he responds positively you may find you like him too. Good luck :)

Nov 12, 2011, 10:13 PM

Jan 5, 2012, 03:57 PM
    He said bye beautiful to me yesterday which he never does and kept staring at me. But today he sat somewhere else and didn't talk to me and I think I caught him looking at me. What do you think? He's kind of confusing.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Rest assured, he wouldn't talk to you if he didn't like you. But, he sounds like a complete a-hole, so play it smart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a guy that says he likes you but that he likes many other girls too ? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone:) Well the thing is , there's this guy in my high school and we're really good friends since 2 years now. He's in my group of friends and we use to go hang out sometimes and we both flirt a lot with each other since we met. We'll the other day I broke up with my boyfriend which happens...

My best friend likes a guy who I know, and he's not a good guy [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my friend, who's a girl, likes this guy that I really don't get along with at all. Should I tell her things about him, or let things just happen on there own? Like should I try to kind of warn her about him, or just let her find out. Basically I know he's going to either cheat on her, or dump...

I like this guy but he likes her and I sometimes feel like he likes me too.. [ 8 Answers ]

Threads merged Hey everyone, I have this really close friend who's a guy. I like him but he has a girlfriend who used to be my best friend. She and I fought and now we are no longer friends but I am still extremely close to him. He usually tells me all his secrets and has told me I'm the...

View more questions Search