Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sad1ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 03:26 PM
    Why my ex-girlfriend says, "I still love you but don't want you anymore"? Help me!
    I can't understand my ex. I'm still crazy in love with her. I did hurt her so much as she told me! And she did hurt my feelings back even more than I did have not beenhers!

We have not been together for 2 years now and are both still singles!

When I ask her every time, why don't we get back together, and I showed her I've changed a lot, she says: I can't. It won't work anymore! I love you but not like before! It's over; it's too late.

And I can't control my anger when she says something like that. What does that mean?--you love me, but don't want me again? And why does she contact me every time after we fight on the phone after I tell her it's over and we exchange some bad, mad words because she doesn't want to try again! Why does she contact me again and again when she knows I'll ask her again every time we will talk to get back together again so I can be with her!

Am tired--she makes me so weak and mad. Haven't been able to eat well for a year and more. I love her. What's the way to make her want me back? She shows me there's hope, but when I ask her, she says noooooooooooooo!

The word I hate the most now and forever! -- NO

We had been 4 years together and I can't be friends with her. Boyfriend or nothing, and she's still saying I love you, but I can't go back to you! Am I stupid or is she crazy or what's going on? Somebody tell me! I am so lonely and have no close friend to talk with about this!

Thank you, if you going to write something here.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2011, 03:05 PM
    "We have not been together for 2 years now and are both still singles!"

"When I ask her every time, why don't we get back together, and I showed her I've changed a lot, she says: I can't. It won't work anymore! I love you but not like before! It's over; it's too late.

Whenever a girls says its too late, move on.

She's right. You want more than she does.

There's way more out there.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 26, 2011, 03:54 PM
    She doesn't want what you want, so leave her alone and let it go. Move on with your life, because after 2 years, she ain't going to change her mind.

Haven't you heard enough of "NO" from this female? Sorry guy, its disappointing and frustrating.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Don't get hung up on her.

I realize that you may have wanted other things, but that's life, everyday.

Join club. WooooHoooo!!

Opens up more doors.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Yup, rejection sucks, learn to accept it and move on and your life will be smoother. Stick around beating the same dam horse and you will always be stick in these type of situations. STOP. Let her go, go no contact and move on with your life. Stop begging. And what that phrase means is she doesn't want to hurt you by telling you that she is done with you, but she definitely is done with you.
    sasame Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 12:14 AM
    You must have don't something terrible to her,or she know you and her can not be together as a couple.
    You must have said something that make her.

My advise
    Move on , and think deeply what wrong from the first place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think my girlfriend doesn't love me anymore. Am I just paranoid? [ 4 Answers ]

We talked about it already, she says she does love me, but I still feel she doesn't. She's just not like the way she used to be. I'm currently trying to get her back. I'm not one to give up, but I am damn tired. And depressed. I haven't been eating much for a month now. I tend not to eat when...

I love my girlfriend but I don't want to have sex anymore. [ 12 Answers ]

Yeah, I know, this must sound terribly weird coming from a guy, but keep in mind, not all guys are 90% dedicated to sex. To me, everything is more about a challenge, a brainteaser, I thrive on problem-solving, coming up with new ideas, new ways to look at things... And I'm very good at that. ...

I don't think I love my girlfriend anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male I've been with my girlfriend for 11 months now and we've been through a lot together she left her parents and home country to live with me abroad we met when she was on holiday where I live and we fell for each other when she left I missed her so much we spoke every day on...

Girlfriend does not love me anymore after 2 years [ 15 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years. About early December last year she became very distant and that's when she admitted to me she does not feel anything more me any more. She kept things from me like she went out drinking with her friends one night so I would not get mad at her....

My girlfriend doesn't love me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

Sheree ismy world. I'm 36 years old, been married, have a degree and have a good career. Sheree is 54, (don't be put off) she ended a 30 year marriage to be with me and we've been together for about 30 months. We fought hard to get what we both wanted,. each other. Now, I think she's outgrown me....

View more questions Search