Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajmartim2910 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Lights in a mobile home will dim every 3-5 min
    I thought that there was too much on that circuit so after I jumped the braker from 15 amp to 20 but still the lights dim
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2011, 01:35 PM
    Changing a breaker to a higher amp rating is a fire hazard, change it back.

If the lights dimming is only one circuit, there is a losee connection in that circuit.

If the lights dim thruout the whole home, there is a loose connection anywhere from the utility connections through to your meter or panelboard.

Both require a qualified electrician to troubleshoot, locate and repair the fault.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

Harbor breeze up lights very dim down lights fine [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, after a few months my "up" lights on my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan became very very dim. My downlights work perfect with normal intensity and all the fan speeds and rotation are normal. My remote control all seems normal-it is just those upper lights that bother me because they are dim and not...

Lights pulsing dim every 30 -45 min or so [ 5 Answers ]

New house just built, it seems the lights, flicker dim for a moment about 30 45 min apart, I can't seem to associate with large appliance activation, it happens when all a/c is off. Seems to happen on all circuits, the lighting is run through a sub panel feed off a main panel out side, also...

Mobile Home - Lights and power not working in certain rooms. [ 6 Answers ]

My husband isn't mechanically inclined and I rent my home from a ghetto landlord who says for me to fix things and send him a bill. So I live in a 1500 sq ft. mobile home, and right now my power to one of my bathrooms, my dining room and my sons room will not work. The TV in my sons room that is...

View more questions Search