Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Casaundra4669 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 07:31 PM
    What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt
    What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 3, 2009, 07:33 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html
    maramiller1970 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 05:24 PM
    What guidelines? There aren't any it is a discussion question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

Short-term excitement vs. Long-term relationship [ 7 Answers ]

All right, here it goes. Ehm there's this hot lady sitting in my office, as there are many others in my office who are attractive. They are all Asian, as I'm living in Bangkok. Now, the thing is is that this lady has something for me (she contacted me cause she finds me attractive), and I am in a...

Follow up on short term vs long term loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I have stock that I receive every year which of course has been hammered - I want to sell just enough to take advantage of the maiximum 3000 capital loss, just to offset ordinary income, also: 1. Can the loss be used to offset ordinary income even though I'm subject to AMT ? 2. Does the...

Accounting for Long Term and Short Term Cap Gains [ 2 Answers ]

How do I properly account for Long Term and Short Term Capital Gains from investments (stocks and bonds)? I am unsure of which account to use and the proper treatment on the financial statements. We (the Company) have not been involved in investing much until this year. Feel free to assume I know...

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

View more questions Search