Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberlyN896 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 06:16 AM
    How can I prove to my boyfriend that I love him and that I will never cheat ?
    How can I prove to my boyfriend that I love him, and only him, and that I won't cheat. He's always asking me to prove I love him, but I don't know how to, and he seems to think am going to cheat, when am not.

I really love him, and I just feel like if I don't prove that I love him, I am going to be in tears :(XxxxxX
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 17, 2011, 06:55 AM
    You can't prove it. He's going to have to accept it, or you simply can't be together.

X Dani
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 12:27 PM
    He either trust you or he doesn't, he either believe you or he doesn't.

It's a big red flag if he doesn't and you better pay attention because this isn't about you and what you do, but him and whatever his issues are.

He does have some issues he needs to address, and all the proof and reassurance in the world won't ever be enough. So make him face his own ISSUES, or be ready to leave. Yes this will get worse.

How old are you both?
    missjbtheboss Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2011, 05:49 AM
    His not the one for you any more why should people go around trying to prove something to somebody. You only have too know what you want in life and move on.

It's time for you too move on you should not have tp prove anything to any body. You are going to have to decide what you want out of your relationship. And ask yourself is it worth holding on too.missjbtheboss
    elishajackson Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2011, 11:04 AM
    First of all, you shouldn't have to prove him of anything. If you really love this guy, he should believe you. It's not your fault that he won't believe you. If he doesn't beloieve you, that means you deserve better. You deserve someone who will love you without a doubt of you not loving them. Everyone does. It's as simple a that.
    Hope I helped in some way.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 11:10 AM
    As Tal said, the guy has his own issues. There is no need for you to prove anything to this guy. Has he proven anything to you? People like this aggravate me. This sounds like the start of him wanting to have control over you. You are brought to tears by him and his questions of being able to trust you. Does that really sound like a guy that loves you or more like someone who wants to be in control of you?

I would have a talk with him and clear this up now... if he can't get over this and treat you better, it's time for you to move on and find someone who can and will.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2011, 10:47 PM
    Not sure what he means by that.

Ask him.

Are you feeling love?

Talking is key.
    vishtom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Well its always good to talk & resolve things
    But then too if he is not getting things straight then there must be something that makes him think so..
    Find that out & resolve it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you prove to your boyfriend you love him more than anything? [ 3 Answers ]

All right, so me and my boyfriend have been together for two in a half years. And I don't feel like I'm proving how much I care for him&how much I love him. Of course I tell him I love him all the time, but that seems like its getting old. I need something new, something spectacular, to show him I...

How do you prove you love your boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so like, me and this guy have been talking for a long time, but he wants a real relationship, and I have a bad history with guys but I've never felt the way I do about him towards anyone else before... but he wants me to prove that I really do care and that I want hurt him like all the other,...

How do you prove your boyfriend you love them [ 3 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months and I've been not a very good girlfriend I mean he askd me a ? The other day ] I said I don't know but I truly love him and would nvr do that to him now he wants me 2 prove to him that I love him I need help

How to prove that you love your boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best I could say into my boyfriend?

How Do I prove my boyfriend that I do love him [ 4 Answers ]

How do I prove to my boyfriend that I really love HIM?

View more questions Search