Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmarissa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 07:28 PM
    I'm 12 year olds and possible pregnant by 16 year old boy?
    Me and my sixteen year old boyfriend,used the pull out method.he's the sweetest guy,ever.and I'm so afraid my mom will press rape charges.can she?what should I do?too help him anyway
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:30 PM
    Yes, of course your mother can, and should, press rape charges. A 16 year old boy should have nothing to do with a 12 year old child.

Dec 11, 2011, 07:30 PM
    In the state of Kentucky you can divorce your parents at the age of 13.aslong as you have someone who take care of you.so whoever that is could do it.

Dec 11, 2011, 07:31 PM
    Well we have been together for over 2 years so.
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:32 PM
    Being together for over 2 years has nothing to do with it. You are legally underage. Your mother SHOULD have charges pressed against him.

Dec 11, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Love can't be decided by age.. like seriously.I just needed some answers.but aslong as she don't find out.everything shall be all right.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:38 PM
    1. Pull out is not a real method, ( except to become a parent)
    2. you can not divorce your parents, and you can not decide to move in with someone else ( assume your boyfriend or his family)
    3. love may not have any limits but sex does. At 12 you are not ready in to many ways to have sex.
    4 any boy having sex with a child should go to prison or jail. So yes the parents need to press charges against him.

Dec 11, 2011, 07:42 PM
    What should I do too help him?
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarissa View Post
    love can't be decided by age..like seriously.i just needed some answers.but aslong as she dont find out.everything shall be alright.
    But it can be decided by laws. Your so called boyfriend broke the law by having sex with you and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

If you are pregnant, she WILL find out.
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarissa View Post
    what should i do too help him?
    We are not going to help you with that as what he did is against the law.

Dec 11, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Wouldn't it half way be her fault for letting us sleep together here,and letting me going there too stay on night.with a sixteen year old boy.
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:50 PM
    No, it's not her fault because she did not place his penis in your vagina.
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:51 PM
    You can report her to social services, they may take you away and put you in a foster home. They would be sure not to allow you to date a 16 year old.

The issue is your mom if she let you stay all night at his house, but actually at 12 may have consider you such a child you were just staying with friends. Or she trusted you to be mature enough, to know better.

And of course where was his parents, if you stayed all night, his parents are showing poor judgement.

But this does not stop boy from going to jail.

Dec 11, 2011, 07:51 PM
    She should know a sixteen year old and I'm going too do something.she obviously don't give a **** or she wouldn't even let me go over there.
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 07:55 PM
    She should have locked you in your room and sent him to jail, but she did not. At 12 perhaps she saw and considered you as child, ( which is what 12 years old are)

But the issue is, this does not take any fault away from the boy. In fact your mom could have invited him over and sat in the front room and listen to you having sex. The boy would still go to prison, Even if the parents give consent, Even if you give consent, legally you can't, and he is guilty of rape anyway.
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 08:18 PM
    At 12 years old you should not be using that language. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that dirty mouth!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Let me put it this way. However bad your mother is, it does not excuse this boy from taking advantage of you. And engaging in sex with you was taking advantage.

Hopefully you aren't pregnant, but also hopefully you take this as a wake up call to stop engaging in illegal behavior.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2011, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Iheartpie5678 View Post
    Hunny . The pull out method never works because men "jizz" frequently through out sexual intercourse just very little though not as much as the finish that is why you are supposed to wear condoms. Messing around with a 16 year old boy was not and is not a smart decision and if you are pregnant there is nothing you can do now but tell him and your family and try and provide and take care of yourself and the baby.

There certainly ARE other options - but this person is under age and any such conversation is inappropriate and dangerous.

She wasn't "missing around." They had sexual intercourse.

He's a rapist.

And if OP thinks her mother is responsible for the pregnancy she should pursue that line of thinking, report her mother to the authorities, have herself placed in a foster home (or, perhaps, a facility for out of control children) and see how that works for her.
    gotnolife Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 09:11 AM
    No matter what when you go to have baby the hospital will call cps it is the law even though you were willing having sex the law states anyone under the age of 18 having sex it's a crime my son16yrs and his girlfriend 14yrs were having sex and in cal she got pregnant he got charged with statutory rape its all wrong but what can we do is all I'm trying to say is try to work it out with mom because no matter what she will all ways be there she mite be upset for a min but that's what moms do we just don't want you kids to make the mistakes we did we want better for kids
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gotnolife View Post
    No matter what when you go to have baby the hospital will call cps it is the law even though you were willing having sex the law states anyone under the age of 18 having sex its a crime my son16yrs and his girlfriend 14yrs were having sex and in cal she got pregnant he got charged with statutory rape its all wrong but what can we do is all I'm trying to say is try to work it out with mom because no matter what she will all ways be there she mite be upset for a min but that's what moms do we just don't want you kids to make the mistakes we did we want better for kids

Your son, 16, was having sex with his girlfriend, 14, and you think it's wrong that he was charged with statutory rape?

You do realize he broke the law because she's under age, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

13 year olds dating 16 year olds [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 13 and I dated a 16 year old. We still remain contact with each other and even when I tell him I want to be friends he still pursues me. I like him a little still and I broke up with him because of our age differences I know my mother would kill me if she found out. Anyway should I be with...

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

17 Year old girl; 15 year old boy. Pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a younger brother (age 15) who is a "father to be." The "mother to be" is 17 (and VERY excited.) My question is are there any laws concerning statutory rape in the state of Florida that would affect this situation. We have heard that if the state were to find out, there would be charges...

View more questions Search