Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 03:50 PM
    Why doesn't he call or text me as much anymore?
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months now but have been talking for 7 months. At first he would always call me and text me all the time but now its getting less n less and I don't know why. Just last week he just told me he loved me and I feel the same way too. But what's weird is sometimes he just seems so distant. I've asked him about it before and he said he's sorry and that there's a lot of things on his mind. We hang out like almost everyday but I just sometimes wonder why he doesn't call as much or initiate it as much anymore. Am I just thinking too much?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2011, 07:06 PM
    The newness is wearing off and you have settled into a new routine of things, and learning even more about each other that you didn't know before.

All things are subject to changes, and you adjust accordingly.
    Alijah119 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2011, 09:29 PM
    Do stuff so you can talk about it or just call to check up on each other
    SweetChick10101 Posts: 38, Reputation: 7

Dec 14, 2011, 09:04 PM
    I think you are over thinking it. It is definitely my general belief that guys don't value the texting or calling type communication as much as girls do, we tend to stress out about it, and guys are more relaxed about when someone replies, etc. And honestly, if you're hanging out in person, THAT is what matters, and it's the best type of communication. He's probably telling the truth if he's got a lot on his mind, phones just add to the stress of everything, I know I feel relieved when I turn it off for a day, it really is a "stressor".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No text no call [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy, who lives at a different state. We hit it off from the beginning. But when he left he told me he would call every night. Now he never calls unless I ask him but he texts only once a week. When I confronted him he told me that he was busy and that he thought he called me enough. I...

Why won't he call me anymore! [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy when I went out to MN. He was one of my cousins friends I liked him of coarse but I only got to see him for a couple days, Because his parents are separated and he had to spend the summer with his dad. I stayed out there for 6 weeks and still no sign of him.. So I found him on...

Text boxes in Excel/Powerpoint in Vista not showing up anymore [ 1 Answers ]

Please note that I do know how to paste in text boxes correctly in charts and that I have plenty of experience in both Excel and Powerpoint, this may be more of a system failure. Basically here's what happens: I have a chart in excel which I have incorporated text boxes that link to other cells. ...

Should I call/text him [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. Okay so the guy that I like's sister gave me his # but I don't know if I should call him or text him or not since he didn't give me his #, his sister did.

View more questions Search