Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 25, 2010, 02:20 AM
    Giving your female partner orgasm through penetration
    What is the best position/movements to give your girl a orgasm with penetration?
    I have found the butterfly position, with both of us sitting up, and she rides back and forth really fast often gives them a great orgasm. I have tested this in more than one woman and they all loved it.
    I was wondering what some ladies in here think, and what positions/movements they love for a penetration orgasm. My girl can easily obtain a orgasm through the clitoris, and has great ones at that, but I am looking to make the sex more interesting. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I understand each woman can be different, and enjoy different positions, but I would love to hear all comments. I can try all these moves! Lol
    Thanks for any input, greatly appreciated;)

Feb 25, 2010, 03:55 PM

Come on someone!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 05:22 PM

I like to have a non-penetration clitoral orgasm first. Then, the vaginal orgasms just happen without the intense fast movement. A quickie, sure, let me ride. But to become physically and emotionally enmeshed with my partner, several orgasms are better.

I want penetration after my body is primed for it without a penile assault.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 05:30 PM

That's such a hard question, honestly.

So many women can NOT have an orgasm through penetration, period. Many times, the positions chosen that work are the ones that stimulate the clitoral area during sex.

That's a part of why the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl work so well.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 01:07 PM

I know that there has only been once, to my recollection, that I have orgasmed from penetration.

The funny thing, and this is not like me at all, was that I was completely unattached emotionally to the man. Normally orgasms for me are more about an emotional level of ease.

So as far as positions go, not a clue really.

I think that simonaugie is correct, I much prefer to be have a clitoral orgasm first, as I have said I have only once orgasmed from penetration but it is not about putting me needs first, it is just that the sleepy head does not normally bode well for my orgasm. :)
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Feb 27, 2010, 09:13 PM

I have reciently giving my fiancé some real kick butt orgasms lately in two different positions. One is missionary where you put a pillow under he butt to elevate the point at which you contact the g spot. All about rhythm in his position, she likes it fast as I can go for a long time. The other one she seems to like a lot is when you are laying on your side and she on her back making a t shape with her legs over your hips. For some reason this on did the trick easliy and I wasn't really even keeping up a rhythm which is much harder to do on ones side as it turns out. Also there is tension built up in a woman's butt cheeks and it never hurts to massage her a little bit during.

Feb 27, 2010, 10:12 PM

Thanks for your input! I am starting to think girls here don't get orgasms through penetration! Lol
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 09:53 AM

Oh, I do. Not EVERY time, but I can. It's more about state of mind than it is about position.

But I was amazed to find out that I'm in a minority.

Look--the nerve endings just aren't there for most women. Would YOU be able to have an orgasm with someone ONLY fondling your balls? Absolutely NO contact with your penis at all? Feels good, right--but it's never going to get you off all by itself.

Same thing for women! Having intercourse feels great--but if you're not stimulating the clitoris in some way, you're never going to get the levels of arousal that will push you over the edge into orgasm.

It has NOTHING to do with whether a woman is "defective" or anything of the sort--it has to do with where her particular nerve endings are.

Feb 28, 2010, 03:15 PM

Actual I hate a girl touching my balls in any way, I don't think it feels good at all lol I might be the only guy who thinks this, but I HATE it lol
    leeliz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 04:08 AM
    The best orgasms I ever had were penetrative orgasms in the missionary position. The guy has to last a long time and keep a steady rhythm. When it comes it comes hard... starts very deep and you can feel the wave tighten and move down as your body squeezes his cck and holds it tightly in the right spot. Simply amazing when it happens!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't Orgasm Through Penetration [ 30 Answers ]

I can't orgasm through penetration I have been masturbating since I was maybe 12... and I fake like I have orgasms when I have sex with my boyfriend but he's hinting around that he knows I'm not.. I have not had an orgasm with any of the guys I have had sex with... and I don't know why... my...

Vaginal Orgasm depend on the partner? Or is it all on the female [ 9 Answers ]

I'm just curious, trying to I guess increase my sexual knowledge, but if a woman "knows" how to have a vaginal orgasm, or has had them before, is it because she knows what to do, or is it because of the technique of her partner?

How can I have an orgasm with my partner? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 18 and me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years now, and we were both virgins when we got together because sex with love was important to us. But after a year of having sex, I have never had an orgasm with him. I know how to have one with myself, but I just don't know how to with...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

View more questions Search