Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abkb414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 03:50 PM
    I hardly ever get wet when I'm horny or a little during sex .
    I don't understand why I never get wet like sometimes maybe once a month but I want to get wet all the time when I'm horny and during sex. My husband is awesome in bed and turns me on all day but I never get wet . Is there a pill I could take or what please help
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 29, 2011, 05:45 PM
    Do you think you're exercising enough foreplay with each other? The bigger the build up, the more aroused you're likely to be. Don't feel pressured to either. Talk to your husband.

X Dani
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Agree, how long do you do foreplay? What happens when you masterbate ?

Need to know that before we really go further in guesses
    Xerxes12 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Nov 30, 2011, 08:06 AM
    Stop worrying. From the sounds of it, you are very content with him other than not being wet. Rather than a pill, there are several wonderful LUBEs available. Many of them are inexpensive and then you are not introducing chemicals into your system. (Yes, I know lubes are "chemicals" but not as invasive into your system as pills.) Make the use of them as part of your fore-play. As he gently strokes your nipples, your ****, your vaginal folds - he can drizzle it on you (like pancakes) or he can warm it in his hands then touch you. Whatever you both like best. You didn't mention your age, but many women as they age, do lose some of their ability to produce natural moisture. There is nothing wrong with you.

The other folks who have answered also offered you great suggestions, take your time. Make sure you have enough time for you to allow your body to become aroused. I have learned that we are different, each woman. And even ourself!
    mmsantos523 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2011, 05:15 AM
    Relax... He's obviously content with the relationship. Try using warming gel... works great & you'll love it!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 05:38 AM
    More background would definitely help.

Have you talked to your doctor to rule out any medical problems?

How old are you and have you had any medical issues that might be affecting your hormones? Women who are in perimenopause or menopause can experience dryness.

Some medications can also cause dryness.

What is different on the occasions when you do get wet?

There are lubricants on the market (if you use condoms, make certain any lubricant you use is safe for them otherwise the condom might fail), however, you do need to know if there is a medical reason for what you are experiencing.
    theresarawr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 01:00 PM
    I can't get we're either. When I'm having sex with my girlfriend, I know she feels like she's doing something wrong, but she's not. I still get horny. Just not wet. I feel like a failure in bed at times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What all should a teen do if they are horny and can't have sex? [ 3 Answers ]

OK. So I am 16 as well. I don't want to have sex with others, and I am trying to masturbate... but to be honest I miss the feeling of intercourse... I want to get a sex toy and my mom doesn't agree. What's your opinions on this? I am usually rough with myself, and I still don't ***... I am...

My hubby thinks that I'm cheating because I'm often extremely wet even when I'm not horny [ 5 Answers ]

My hubby thinks I'm cheating on him because some time I'm very wet .he thinks I sneak out ,have sex with god knows who and then I sneak back in to have sex with him.

Why Do I Get Horny But Yet I am Not Getting Wet Down There [ 4 Answers ]

Ok Here the thing I had my frist daughter in septmber. But ever scene then when me an my boyfriend have sex I am horny but it doesn't seem to get wet down there an we use a lot of lube. An I want to know is it becase I am not really turned on are is it mabye because I had my frist kid... an is...

To Wet for Sex [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyf have amazing sex but sometimes he can't he says its becoz I get sooo wet is the possible ? How can I stop it?

View more questions Search