Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica1001 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 08:18 AM
    What does it mean when a guy smiles at you
    There's this guy at the gym that I've caught looking at me several times and the other day he looked at me and smiled... What does that mean?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2011, 08:35 AM
    He saw you looking and he wanted to be friendly.

He is friendly.

He wants to be friends with you.

He likes you and wants to get to know you.

How about talking to him and see if you can find out?
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Nov 23, 2011, 09:02 AM
    O Jessica,

If you like the person, who LOOKS at you, you are lucky, as he wants to befriend you. For boys, smile is the first signal to a girl to tell her that he likes you. And, if you are asking, it means you are interested in him, as you must have ignored him, then, and even if you would have asked, your tone would have been different, I mean, "There is a guy, who keeps on looking at me, even as I turn my head always, but that stubborn, stupid fellow...." but, it is not the case or at least does not seem to be. Just relax. And, relish.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Nov 23, 2011, 08:34 PM
    You know,some times people just look at other people and smile. It's just a nice thing to do. It could mean absolutely nothing. It could mean he MAY be interested. The only way to find out is to start a conversation to see where he is at in his head. Don't read into things. Just accept kindness and friendliness for what it is.
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 25, 2011, 03:00 PM
    It doesn't mean nothing. I don't think just that he smiles at people.
    Jessica1001 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 07:38 PM
    Is he interested?
    So this guy that I've caught looking at me several times actually talked to me today :) do u think he might be interested in me?
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Nov 27, 2011, 11:34 AM
    Well, I'm not a guy. A guy could probably answer this better than me. My guess is he probably does. He may want to get to know you better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 09:52 PM
    Why not just keep talking and being friendly and see. If he keeps smiling, staring, and talking to you, then maybe he is interested. Just be cool until he says something definite, like ask you out, or your number, then make sure he is single and free, and available.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...re-614273.html

And it would help if you were single and free, and not looking for a rebound. Or someone to cheat with because you are not happy with your boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

Saturday Smiles [ 1 Answers ]

Growing Old A couple had been married for 40 years and also celebrated their 60th birthdays. During the celebration, a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple all these years, she would give them one wish each. Being the faithful, loving spouse for all...

Sunday Smiles [ 1 Answers ]

Six Cups of Coffee Freddie was eighteen years old, friendly, and eager to do things right. Unfortunately, he wasn't especially bright. He had just started his first job, as a delivery boy and general go-fer at a furniture warehouse. His first task was to go out for coffee. He walked into...

View more questions Search