Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeilH65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 09:48 AM
    Collectors guild ltd New York
    I have a collectors guild piece of art it is a black bull on yellow background with a red sun in upper right hand corner of the art it is 5/275 cannot make out the name of the artist but can make out a few letters -----llyn de Cure. Help me please E me at [email protected]
    boots2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 10:00 PM
    In the 1960s I purchased several "original etchings" and lithographs, purchased from the Collectors Guild Ltd. (185 Madison Ave. NY) with stamped authentication labels on the backs. I'm afraid what little I can find on this company does not look good. Google them. And you won't find much. I wish I could find out more.
    robert314STL Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 12:35 AM
    I just started trying too find out about mine it's a fall type scene with trees, sun, and a stream. In the bottom right corner it is signed rivera 11 or 71 out of 375... is it worth anything?? how much were yours when you bought them??
    robert314STL Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Could someone please tell me what I have, it is a lithograph, signed rivera and numbered 11/375. There is a picture on facebook.com if you search Robert Thatcher it is being used as my profile picture, click on it to enlarge, I have looked all over for this and couldn't find it, it has the stamp on back that says collectors guild ltd. From (185 Madison ave NY) please send email to [email protected] or leave me a message on Facebook... thanx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The collectors guild of New York [ 6 Answers ]

I have a lithographic print of a landscape. A road beside a canal with a lock or dam. Buildings the left, and to the right. The aritist's signature looks to be, Sadileer, or something. Any clues?

Collectors guild litho [ 10 Answers ]

I have this lithograph too, and have been trying to find out the artist. Any help would be greatly appreciated! http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3613/photo1mo.jpg http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6933/photoew.jpg

Clyne lithograph Collectors Guild of New York [ 0 Answers ]

I think the name on lithograph is Clyne and it is 38 of 250. Does anyone have info on this lithograph.

Collectors guild ltd New York [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lithograph by Dali. Where is the signature located?

Collectors guild,ltd lithograph? [ 0 Answers ]

My print has a hotel in the backround called hotel gonnet also two flags one on each side of the print.They look british and french . There is a little girl wearing a red dress with a white hat in her left hand.This copy was hand signed only 375 prints

View more questions Search