Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontreallycare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2011, 09:04 PM
    Can I pass an EtG test after drinking 40 hours ago?
    I drank a couple beers on Friday night. Saturday, I drank Bacardi & Sloe Gin. I stopped drinking before 12 a.m on Saturday night. I had my EtG test on Monday around 3. I ate in the middle of drinking, and before I went to bed. A lot. Like in all 4 burritos, a pizza, and chips. I don't know if that helps though. I had my EtG test on Monday around 3. Do I have any chance of passing?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2011, 09:25 PM
    There is always a chance with this test. How much did you drink on Saturday, also provide your gender and weight and about how long it took to drink the above amount. The two beers are no problem.
    idontreallycare Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 05:24 AM
    On Saturday I shared a pint with my sister in the afternoon. At night I drank sloe gin I'm not sure what size it was but it was bigger than a pint it said 40 proof. Female. 150. I drank the pint taking shots with my sister in about 3 hours. The sloe gin was two or three.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2011, 08:26 AM
    In order to determine EtG clearance I subtract alcohol metabolism time from time of last drink, based on a formula for estimated BAC. Absent that I just estimated your consumption on Saturday at 7 drinks.

On average, that amount would require about 48-60 hours for elimination of EtG and indicate that you probably would not pass the test.

EtG production and elimination varies from one individual to another. Even heavily intoxicated individuals sometimes eliminate in 20-30 hours... but that is unusual.

Once again, based on average, you probably will not pass.

(see Helander, 2008, close as I could come based on information)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Will I pass an ETG test after 71 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 6ft 150lbs and I drank 6 beers from 11am until 6pm on Saturday. I have an ETG on Tuesday at 6pm. Will I pass the test?

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

View more questions Search