Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scruffy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Shindaiwa 25 weedeater gas/oil mixture?
    I have an old (at least 30 years old) Shindaiwa 25 weedeater and I need to know the gas/oil mixture.
    Thank you
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Probably 50:1 or 40:1, if nothing else, go with 50:1 because too much oil is better than not enough oil. And excess oil will just make it smoke a little more.
    lrgcl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 02:49 PM
    I got my shindaiwa model 25 in 1982 it is still running today this was shindaiwa commercial model it came new with the string head and a saw blade,the gas to oil is 25 to 1 in case you do not know this the end the string head is on will come off and you put grease in that end you should make shure it is full of grease..
    glynka Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 08:50 PM
    WHAT?! MOWERMAN2468 is crazy;40 TO 1 MEANS 40 PARTS OF GAS AND I PART OF OIL!!
    25 to 1 IS TOOOO MUCH OIL; THE BEST MIX IS 35 TO 1 [AGAIN] 35 PARTS OF GAS AND I PART OF OIL;try & check the spark plug!!
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 09:36 PM
    What's crazy is your committing on a post that's over 3 years old .

Nov 15, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Hi,I notice the date after sent the answer,and hope help to any person who need to understand the mix,but now I notice that I found more than one crazy & stupid in this forum,because I only try to help;Thanks.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2011, 09:18 AM
    Bawhahahahahahahahaha..

Nov 15, 2011, 10:15 AM
    And I check now,and is only ONE YEAR OLD!! [Thu, 07 Oct 2010 02:49 pm]I HOPE YOU LEARN SOMETHING TOOOOO; Bawhahahahahahahahaha..
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
    Does not matter just having some fun , have a good one .
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shindaiwa weedeater head will not turn manually or with accelerator [ 2 Answers ]

Machine was working fine -stored it for a few weeks; started it right up but the head won't turn.

Weedeater fuel mixture [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all... the Weedeater Feathelite Plus requires a 40:1 fuel mixture. I made the mixture using careful measuriing. But the performance has deteriorated. Here is the question: Is there a tool in the market that could be use to determine if the mixture is correct? I hate to throw away a gallon...

Chemistry (mixture) [ 2 Answers ]

1. What is 5% NaCl (m/v) solution means? 2. How would you separate a mixture of oil, sugar, and sand?

Mixture problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi alll- I have two homework problems that I need help with: 1. How many liters of pure water should be evaporated from 7.5 liters of a 15% acid solution so that the solution that remains is a 20% acid solutions. 2. The number N of guests that arrive at a mall food court each hour can be...

View more questions Search