Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumdum_taffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Irish people
    What are some questions to ask irsh people?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 06:07 PM
    About computers?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2011, 11:46 PM
    Why are you Irish people so incredibly wonderful in every way?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No respect, these Irish [ 9 Answers ]

Inquiry after Kangaroo released at hotel party - RTÉ News I have taken a close look at this video and I am appalled at the disgusting act it depicts. I think it is a great pity the wallaby didn't get an opportunity to use it's toenails on the idiot who perpretrated this act.

Irish Pals [ 3 Answers ]

Paddy and Mick are walking down a street in London. Paddy Happens to look in one of the shop windows and sees a sign that Catches his eye. The sign said 'Suits £5.00 each, Shirts £2.00 each, Trousers £2.50 per pair'. Paddy says to his pal, "Mick, look! We could buy a whole lot of...

IRISH anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Anyone interested in learning Irish? PM me Luthcleasaí ___________________________________________________

Irish Gaelic [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend a few years ago that would sing Irish Gaelic songs to me and she had the most beautiful voice and I enjoyed it. Im looking for something similar to her style but all I can find is this junk that sounds like a hillbilly ho down with the stomping and fiddles. I want something more...

I love Irish people [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes my email alert lets me know I have email and sometimes it doesn't. Also I have been alerted that I have a few emails in my box but when I go to check there is nothing there. What's up with that?

View more questions Search