Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melliey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 03:09 AM
    I had sex on the second day of my period is there a chance that I can be pregnant ?
    I was on my second day of my period and had sex is there more than a 50% chance or lower or higher that I could be pregnant ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2011, 08:18 AM
    I can happen... and it has happened.

Nobody can venture a guess without knowing EXACTLY your ovulation times... and it might surprise you, its not always rigidly tied to your menstrual cycle... or the same for every woman.

And of course... percentages really are deceptive... just ask someone who was in the 1% of something that never happens 99% of the time.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Unless you are tracking your ovulation, there is no way anyone could tell you.
    Aikirie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 11:25 AM
    I don't know percentages or your body's cycle compared to mine but it is very possible to get pregnant when you are on your period. It isn't as likely (or I don't think so) but it can happen. Take a pregnancy test so you can know for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant... I had sex a day before me period [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... my husband and I are trying to have our second child,its been 8 yrs since I've had my son so I have forgotten a lot! I had intercourse with my husband 4 days... on the 24th,31st,1st,and the 2nd... the next day on the 3rd which was a few days ago I started my period... it had a lot of clear...

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

I had sex on the 1st day of my period and the next day it continued.Am I pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

On the first day of my period, it was very light and I had sex.It didn't stop completely after having sex, but it was even lighter. The next day my period continued normally.Now I still have my period 4 days after, which is normal for me.Is there any chance I can be pregnant, even though my period...

I had sex on the second day of period is there chance of pregnency [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex on the second day of period is there chance of pregnency

View more questions Search