Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walrusking898 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 12:17 PM
    Riddle help needed. D&D related
    I was looking through an old collection of riddles that I had collected to use in an upcoming session of Dungeons and Dragons. Came across one where I had misplaced the answer! Now I'm going crazy with trying to figure out the answer.

"The measure of our depths is not an easy thing to tell.
    We live below the ocean waves and we like it well.
    Though some may claim to understand just how to find our home, trust them not unless they use us when they roam.
    We bridge the sea and the land.
    Speak now and understand our final clarion call."

I remember that my players thought it was Currents like water currents, but that wasn't answer. I think it might have had to do with maritime navigation etc. Help me out before I lose my mind!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2011, 04:00 PM
    Fathom.

It's a play on words. Fathom is a measurement of water depth. And it also means to understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Related to Tax Return filing & W7 for spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have few questions related to return filing for 2009 - 1) I came to US on 7Nov’09 on H1 Visa and since then I am here in US. For 2009 tax return filing, will I come under Non-resident alien category? 2) Can I file JOINTLY as I got married in June 2009 but my wife was not in US last...

200 amp service to house, 100 amp serivce to workshop what prep is needed? [ 6 Answers ]

We are purchasing a home in Florida (Miami Dade Codes) that was built in the early 60's. There is currently a 150amp fuse box in the house which was originally a 2 bedroom house. We are having the panel upgraded to 200amp and breakers. We are also having new wiring installed for a washer, dryer and...

Foolish bet - riddle solution needed urgently! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have laid a bet with a friend that I can answer the following riddle in the next few hours and not wanting being a stubborn wastrel as well as incongruous I took up on this. Problem is I'm flummoxed! I'm terrible with riddles etc! If anyone can help me I'd be so so grateful and...

Removing Alexa Related & DSO Exploit affect Office [ 0 Answers ]

I removed Alexa Related & DSO Exploit using Spybot. Now when I click on Numbering options on MS Office, it gives an error. Could this be related & if so, what precautions can I take in future. I can restore the deleted entries from Spybot, but that defeats the purpose Thanks Sena

View more questions Search