Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shewit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 03:34 AM
    Free scholarship for ethiopians
    Dear sir/madam

My name is shewit I am graduated from "Addis Ababa University college of commerse" in procurement and supply management. And currently I am working in Addis Ababa Urban Management Institute in a position of procurement officer for about 2 years.I want to get further education(masters degree) in business or any field related with it.AS if I am living in developing country I don't have the finance to cover the fee.so please tell me the way I can fulfiil my dream in order to get free scholarship.
    tesfatsion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Hi,my name is tesfatsion .I am second year student in addis ababa university in technology faculity in civil engineering department.I have good gpa in my department however I am not happy to be a civil engineer.I request you to give me a free scholarship in any field other than civil engineering.
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2010, 07:39 AM

I am not sure how things work in your country but at least here in the US there is seldom college education, there may be some programs, but you will need to pick a college and work with their aid programs to see what you can get
    amyarega Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 09:20 AM
    My name is amy from ethiopia I want sholarship in computer based studies what am I supposed todo
    tarikudase Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 01:30 AM
    Hi dear,
    I am born from sub-Saharan Africa, my age is 22 years. My mother country is Ethiopia .I am a degree graduate of ambo University development management I am looking for master degree Natural Resource social science, pulic administration pulic finance and other related fields, so I kindly request your cooperation in searching me a scholarship appreciating your support in advance. Here, are more informations in case it is required
    derilaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 02:49 AM
    Hi there,my name is Dereje Feleke and I'm 24 years old, have bsc degree in Management Information system(MIS).please if there is a chance for master program I insist to give me positive response
    hellenlt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 05:17 AM
    [email protected]

I would like to apply in your organization to have scholarship and financial aid . I am first degree holder in statistics . I am working in Berhanena selam printing enterprise. I want to continue my further education please give me a chance Msc program in any related fields
    mesfingizaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 06:47 AM
    I am mesfin gizaw fom ethiopian and have Bsc degree with in computer science and information technology from adama university so I would like to get the chance of upgrading my education level in Msc.
    beerabeje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 09:12 AM
    My name is BIRARA ABEJE from Ethiopia and I have graduated from ARBA MINCH university by ECONOMICS in 2009 and I have worked in Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority for one year and 8 months but by now I am working in Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.Currently I am eager to obtain the opportunity of MASTERS PROGRAM with ECONOMICS related fields.Even though I am eager to have it,I can't obtain it. Because, I am living in developing country.so to have what I have eager and to fulfill my vision to my country,please help me to access it. I AM LOOKING THE BEST!!
    THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!
    abraha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 06:24 AM
    My name is abraha kahsay I have MA management of vocational education,now I would like to continue PH in management so what can you help me.
    alemtsehay Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2011, 01:12 AM
    Hi may name is alemtsehay guja. I have diploma by Information technology. I want to join department of computer science. What am I supposed to do?

mysolequest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 12:17 PM
    I have BSc dgree in environmental health and I want to continue with public health my address is
    [email protected]
    abdiyo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 08:25 AM
    Dear sir/Madam,My name is Abdirehaman Ahmed,I am 22 years old.I have a B.A degree in Sociology with the distinction point of 3.72... I would like to apply for scholarship and financial aid.
    Hopfully,you will give me the opportunity to do so.
    With regards
    fevyita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Hi dear
    My name is Yitagsu Gezahegn.I lived in Ethiopia and have Bsc Degree in Biology.So I need free scholarship.
    genizeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Hi,my name is genizeb ayaye,i was graduated my first degree from haramaya university before 3 years ago and am working in the ministry of agriculture as a land use and administration and i need further education/msc or ma/ in land related issues.

Address [email protected]
    Mengesha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 03:29 PM
    My Name is Mengesha siamregn from Ethiopia 4th year civil engineering student Adama university.I want study civil engineering.
    AntenehGezahgne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 02:30 AM
    Dear sir/madam

My name is Anteneh I am graduated from "Addis Ababa University" in marketing management. And currently I am working in Ethiopian Institute of Architecture, Building Construction and City Development in a position of Junior Accountant for about 2 years.I want to get further education(PHD degree) in business or any field related with it.AS if I am living in developing country I don't have the finance to cover the fee.so please tell me the way I can fulfill my dream in order to get free scholarship please give me a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there My name is Mesay Alebachew I am graduated from one of the most known university of Ethiopia'Alemaya university" in Accounting.And currently I am working in Ethiopian telecommunication corporation in a position of finance section head for about 4 years.I want to get further...

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Andinet Endayilalu I am 21 years old and I am 2nd year computer science student in Dilla university Now I want to request to attend my 2nd degree in your city Thank you

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, my name is reshid and I am graduated with diploma but I would like to have my degree could you please help me?

Free scholarship for ethiopians [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to applay in your organization to have scholarship & financial aid. I am first degree holder in business management .pleace give me a chance for MA program in business related fields.

View more questions Search