Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norbertog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 08:39 PM
    I have a 1992 toyota 6 cylinder
    I have a 1992 toyota pick up that won't start at all there is no spark at all what can I do to get it going ?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Replace the coil and condenser.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2011, 12:10 PM
    It helps to check the basics first. First, remove the dist cap and see if the rotor is turning. This will at least tell you the timing belt isn't stripped.
    Next make sure to check all the fuses under the hood and under the dash with a test light or multimeter.
    I look for CEL coming on with key on, telling me the ecm is getting it's B+ and grounds.
    If not, that's where I'd start. Any history about this vehicle you can tell us?
    norbertog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 10:10 PM
    My 1992 toyota does not start
    I have a toyota pick 1992 that does not start it seem that there no spark what should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 Toyota Camry 4 Cylinder [ 2 Answers ]

I have a '95 Toyota Camry with a 4 cylinder engine in it. It has an engine light that is on. Also, in the morning, the engine will crank just fine, but it won't start until maybe 10 minutes of trying to start. When you finally start it, it idle's at a low speed. And if you were to touch the gas...

How do I test a mass air flow sensor on a 1992 4 cylinder toyota pickup 22re engine [ 1 Answers ]

How do I test a mass air flow sensor on a 1992 4 cylinder toyota pickup 22re engine

1979 toyota 4 cylinder [ 4 Answers ]

Rephrasing last question... motor runs when primed.. fuel pump can be heard , sounds like its working?? When take fuel line off after pump... no visible fuel coming out?? any ideas of what it might be?

Which cylinder is the number 1 cylinder in a 4 cylinder 1997 toyota camry? [ 1 Answers ]

Which cylinder is the number 1 cylinder in a 4 cylinder 1997 toyota camry?

1994 toyota camry 4 cylinder [ 1 Answers ]

How to bypass a/c compressor to altenator on 1994 toyota camry 4 cylinder

View more questions Search