Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelatroutman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 10:13 AM
    The voltage across any resistor in a parallel circuit is equal to source voltage
    The voltage across any resistor in a parallel circuit is equal to source voltage
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Thanks, but we knew that already.
    ibadullah Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 08:10 AM
    Yes
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2011, 03:33 AM
    So you answered a statement, not a question,

Quote Originally Posted by ibadullah View Post
    yes
    And disagreed with my answer.

What is your logic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What value of resistor gives how much voltage, formula? [ 4 Answers ]

In my home I am getting 220 AC Volts of electricity. I want to connect white color Light Emitting Diod (LED) that requires 3 volts output with the resistor which will be connected to 220 Volts power. So can any body please tell me what is the formula to find that how much voltage is output from a...

A short in series-parallel circuit, a short what happens to voltage drops? [ 4 Answers ]

Classroom lab experiment in Electronics 101

Resistor size to cut voltage [ 0 Answers ]

I want to run a 95v, 18a DC motor on 120v house current via a bridge rectifier. As near as I can figure, I need a 45 ohm, 14w resistor to cut the voltage from 120 to 95. Does this sound about right for the resistor size? Thank you.

Halogen - line voltage (120v) or low voltage (12v) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am renovating the kitchen and plan to install small halogen MR16 ceiling pot lights. Contrast and Lightolier have been recommended. At least, the Contrast line is available with either line or low voltage feeds. These questions come up as the plan calls for 9x35w MR16 (ceiling pot...

Track lights: low voltage vs line voltage.comsume the same electricity in the end? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I just installed a section of track light in my living room just to see what it would look like and so far I'm not convinced... you see, I had a regular celing lamp with a 75w incandescent bulb and the room was very well lit... now with the track light I find that I need 3 fixtures with halogen...

View more questions Search