Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joker9795 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 09:46 AM
    My girlfriend said I was too nice and suffocating her how can I get her back
    My ex and I met on the Internet it was going great for about two month until I called her when she was out with some friends and said I was suffocating her. She thinks I'm too much of a nice guy because her past relationships have been abusive you tried really hard to be the opposite. Also she seems to think I'm not over my ex wife which couldn't be further from the truth. How can I get her to understand that I can be everything she needs and more and that I am over my ex and get her back?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Since this didn't work, get back on the Internet and get more dates. Don't get stuck on just one.

Get over her, and try another.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 01:20 PM
    No you are not and can not be "everything" first no one is everything for anyone, We are who we are. You should be and only try to be exactly that, who you are.

It is possible that ( and sadly true) that many abused women go and get right back into abused relations, many can only seem to feel loved in some abusive way. Others like a more "bad guy" person who is more exciting.

So you have fond memories and get back and find more dates
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2011, 04:44 PM
    She's already your online ex.

Exs are exs. Period.

Not everything works out as planned. Regardless of what you expected. Oh, well...

Be glad that now you know who not to pursue.

On to the next...

We keep learning.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Don't change for someone who is bothered by you making a simple phone call. Get over her and find someone who actually likes who you are and appreciated your attention.
    shufford1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 5

Oct 24, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Sounds to me like this gal needs to help herself first. To have a man be "too" nice? Ridiculous. Find someone who appreciates being treated well and deserves it. This woman doesn't think she deserves it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a nice blonde color back? [ 0 Answers ]

I put a dark blonde on my hair. It turned my roots lighter than my original hair & over all looked red.

Am I a nice girlfriend, or am I just trying too hard? [ 4 Answers ]

I do so much for my boyfriend, whether they are small things, or huge favors. My feelings for him are very strong and honestly I love him very much. But lately I have been noticing how much I do for that boy and get nothing in return. The things I do for him are simple things whether it be making...

How do I get my x baby (bofriend) back in a nice way? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get my x back? We where together for 1 years and 1 month and he took my virginity and now I need him!! I need him like a fat kid needs cake. HELP PLEASE:confused: :confused: :mad:

How do you get an ex to back off but in a nice way? [ 8 Answers ]

If you don't know my situation it can be summarized as me and my ex broke up back in October and she jumped back into a relationship a month and a half after. I moved on and got back into shape, doing what I always do which is having fun. I am 23 and she is 21, still in college. I do love her still...

View more questions Search