Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DammitItzYou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 10:04 AM
    I'm 14 and I'm confused about my sexuality...
    Hi(:
    Okk so I'm a girl... I few days ago I've noticed something about myself. I was at school and there was a lesbian who works there,she really looks like a guy. She is very nice and so down to earth... After spending time talking to her , I think I have a crush on her now :O. I don't know... I'm so confused right now. Every time I see her walking in the hallway, my heart freakingly beats so fast and I smile for no apparent reason, I can't even look straight in her eyes :O... And the other thing that REALLY makes me even more confused is I have a crush on a GUY at school...
    I never had a crush on a girl before...
    I both like them and do sometimes daydream about them...
    So my question is, am I Bisexual now ?
    And if yah don't mind, can you give me an advice too?
    Thank you so much ! (:
    chaziltasm Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2011, 04:23 PM
    You don't have to label yourself with a certain sexuality. Ask yourself this... who do you prefer. Men or women? Do you think about men or women when masturbating? If your prefer men it doesn't mean your gay if you are attracted to women too. Love knows no bounds. I am gay, but there are women I would have sex with, but that don't make me straight. I still love musicals, clothes, and cock honey XD in terms of advice. Read these loevly quotes from two of my favorite musicians.

"I think everyone's bisexual to some degree or another; it's just a question of whether or not you choose to recognise it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You'd be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours"(bjork)

‎"I think of everything as being about a person and a relationship, and I am in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful person. It just happens to be with a lady." (Alison Goldfrapp)

I hope this helps. Good luck, and I wish you a sexually and romantically for-filled life. Weather it be a man or a woman.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 22, 2011, 04:51 PM
    This is a time of a lot of confussion often for most teens.
    The issue is besides this one girl, do you free attacked to other girls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about my sexuality [ 1 Answers ]

I am completely confused about my sexuality at the moment. I am a 26 year old female, and have always been attracted to men, and frankly I still am. However, I recently met a woman to whom I am very attracted. I am not attracted to woman in general, it is just this one woman. THe feelings are...

Confused About Sexuality [ 58 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 15 (16 in 2 weeks! Woo!) and I've always thought that I was completely straight. I read yaoi and things but I've never been attracted to a girl, but I've noticed while talking to a friend who is similar, I have a fascination about breasts! My group of friends always pretend to be...

Confused about my sexuality [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20 years old and I think I am confused about my sexuality. Its began when I was 17, a close friend of mine told me she was gay and all of a sudden I started to question myself whether I was or not. I always feel threatened when I see other pretty girls however as I get to know them the...

Confused about my sexuality [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 and I recently told my parents that I'm gay, I would say that I've had homosexual fantasies since I was about 12/13, however up until about 17ish I also had some heterosexual desires, though much weaker than any homosexual desires. Up till I was 16 I went to an all boys school and knew...

Confused about my sexuality. [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 21 years old female who is very confused about my sexuality. I am always having crushes on older woman (by older I mean like in their 30-40). But I never think of having sex with them, all I want is to have them to hold me close, to kiss them, just to be around them. I recently having a...

View more questions Search