Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masterkey927 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 04:46 PM
    Coleman furnace won't turn on
    I have a 1997 mobile home with a coleman electric furnace in it. I turned it off two weeks ago and it was working just fine now I can't get it to turn on at all.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 4, 2011, 06:15 PM
    Check your breaker and flip it completely OFF and then completely back ON. Then put test leads on the power entering the control panel. If all is good then test the stat, it may not be calling for heat or functioning
    masterkey927 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 01:31 PM
    I checked the breakers and put on a new stat when it would not turn on. Take any help I can get to solve this problem. Thank you..
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Masterkey, you'll need a volt/ohm meter and start checking fuses and limit switches also check the disconnect for a burnt connector. Good luck
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 5, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Are you seeing any small red or orange blinking lights, this gives you a code of what's wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I turn on only the fan on my Coleman 7900 series furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be able to run only the fan during these hot summer days to cool my manufactured home. When I manually set the thermostat to "fan only", the fan icon shows on the thermostat as though it's operating, but the furnace fan doesn't turn on. I know this can be done as I've done it in other...

I have a coleman Furnace blower won't turn on when AC is on? [ 0 Answers ]

Please help me. We live in a mobile home and have a Coleman Furnace, the blower works when the heat is on but when we turn the AC on the blower will not turn on, The outside AC unit turns on and runs and what little air is actually coming through the vents (VERY minimal) is cool. Please help me fix...

Coleman Evcon Furnace comes seems to turn on, but does not blow any hot air. [ 0 Answers ]

I can hear unit trying to come on, but it does not blow any hot air. Also I notice that the unit does not seem to come on at all when thermostat is set to auto. When thermostate is set to "on", unit tries to fire up, but doesn't blow any hot air. It looks like Pilot Light is out, but I am pretty...

94' Coleman Revcon Electric Furnace won't turn on in thermostat's auto position [ 1 Answers ]

Fan runs in on position only but with initial clunking noise and no apparent heat. How can I determine if thermostat or motor/relay is at fault?

Coleman/Evcon furnace don't know how to turn on fan [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Coleman/Evcon furnace Mod #BGM08015C (No AC) I would like to just run the fan to circulate the air in the house. I can't figure out how to do this. Any help would be appreciatd. Thanks much!

View more questions Search