Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 08:45 AM
    I have something growing between my vagina and anus, its like a excess flesh.
    I have something growing between my vagina and anus, its like a excess flesh.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 10, 2011, 09:07 AM
    It could be a skin tag if it's movable and not painful (otherwise some sort of cyst, ingrown hair, etc, if it did hurt). Very common. Usually not worth having removed. You can get skin tags anywhere on the body, but bumps and such occur a lot wherever there is constant moisture and closed in areas.

I am not diagnosing; this is just a guess. Have a doctor look at it now or when you next have a pap smear.

Sep 10, 2011, 09:13 AM
    It does not hurt, but I'm scared that its like falling out of my skin.
    current pert

Sep 11, 2011, 10:10 PM
    Could it be coming out of your anus, a hemorrhoid? Those are common and mostly harmless too. You can apply PrepH or witch hazel, astringents.

Can you explain better what falling out of your skin looks like and whether it might really be at your rear rather than near your vagina?

Sep 12, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Its like a horizontal wrinkle line in my perineum. I don't know how to explain better. But it really looks like a excess skin. Its so small but it flaps when I touch it. Its like its ready to get cut. Is this normal?
    current pert

Sep 12, 2011, 01:18 PM
    A guess - it is just plain old extra skin. Get on some dermatology sites and look at pictures starting with skin tags and papillomas. Some people get extra skin and bumps in the crotch, armpits, and under breasts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash bumps vagina anus [ 5 Answers ]

About 5 days ago I had a small cut on the area of skin between my vagina and anus. Since then it has grown to a rash and bumps and itching all over my genitals from the clitoris to my anus. Since last night quite a few more bumps have shown up. When I pee and it hits that part of the skin that has...

Sore skin with bumps near anus/Between vagina and anus/closest to anus [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. First off, not sure if this might be why I have this, but let me first say, all this past weekend, my husband and I had lots of sex. My husband put on a cock ring and the ring that goes around the balls as well. Perhaps the rings have irritated me, I don't know. But This morning...

Painful lump between my anus and vagina [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an 19 year old female with a painful lump between my anus and vagina, sort of right in between the legs a bit closer to the opening to my Virginia. I've only had it for a few days but it seems to be getting bigger. The lump itself is hard and it hurts a lot to touch and it bleeds a...

View more questions Search