Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 7, 2011, 04:38 PM
    What metal bands do you like? I played in a punk rock band for several years... differences do come up that's for sure. Can I have some of Wondergirl's cookies too?
    TomMyles Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2011, 08:06 AM
    Aha Thank you and no I didn't, should I have?

Sep 8, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Bring Me The Horizon, The Devil Wears Prada, A Day To Remember... Cool and yeah, they were ****'s. Go ahead, eat all you want.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 08:33 AM
    Good morning, Tom!

Tell me two good things about YOU. (I can think of at least four.)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 8, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Devil Wears Prada... I think a friend of my brother-in-law is dating someone from that band. If you're going to go there, tell me you like Zao and Living Sacrifice as well??

Sep 10, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Don't know them, sorry... And two good things, hmm, I'm easy-ish to talk to? I have friends who like me... what are your four about me?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 06:29 PM
    1) You're empathetic.
    2) You know when you need help.
    3) You know how to ask for help.
    4) You're a good writer. (Teachers must love you.)

Sep 11, 2011, 01:07 AM
    I suppose... I got an F in English
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 11, 2011, 03:33 AM

Me again... not only did you reach out here but your responses are nice, so all in all it sounds like you have a solid base underneath the despair. And we haven't even gotten to the dog yet. I understand how you can like music, like your friends and dog and love your family, and still feel like you shouldn't be alive. I have felt that too. That's about all I can offer - you are not alone.
    Some of teenage angst is hormonal. Each of us gets a different dose of them, different combinations, and they ebb and flow from minute to minute. Girls can plummet into depression and anger from fluctuating estrogen and progesterone (and they have testosterone too) and boys can have surges of testosterone, the horomone of aggression. It's possible that you have that and are taking it out on yourself, being a good person who doesn't want to go conquer any countries. It's also possible to have other chemistry that's out of sync like adrenaline and dopamine and seratonin. And it's possible to have situational reasons, events in your life that have affected your outlook. You can go to doctors but unless you have all sorts of expensive tests, they are shooting in the dark and give out meds and start talk therapy. That works for some people and not others. Any thoughts on all that? Also, do your friends and family ever notice what you are going through, or do you really keep it all inside?

Sep 11, 2011, 02:51 PM
    I sometimes tell them but I just feel like I'm annoying them and I have therapy but my next appointment isn't until the 29th... And he's a British Bulldog, 13 this month.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 11, 2011, 03:01 PM
    I'm glad to see you again! Are you in school yet? (How on earth did you ever manage to fail English?? )

Sep 12, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Because I had a mental breakdown during the exam and I'm in college but had the day off today.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Good to see you again. How did that mental breakdown during the exam show itself? What happened afterwards? (I flunked college English 101, had to take it over again the next semester.)

What courses do you have this semester?

Sep 12, 2011, 02:55 PM
    I just put my head down on the desk trying not to explode in anger in tears... I guees you could say I "absorbed" myself so I suppose it did a bit and I felt horrible because I knew that I'd messed it up. Just Health & Social Care.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2011, 03:06 PM
    How does Health and Social Care look?

Sep 12, 2011, 03:06 PM
    I meant to type "guess" haha...

Sep 13, 2011, 01:41 PM
    Merh, it's okay, haven't had a proper lesson yet though.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 01:52 PM
    What career do you hope to have someday? (Or will you be like me, trying out all sorts of different things?)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 01:53 PM
    What's your dog's name? Thirteen is getting old for a dog, isn't it? I have a cat who's 19, and he's an ancient guy.

Sep 13, 2011, 02:40 PM
    I want to be a Counciller, the therapy side of it, mainly working with children or teenagers, his name's Jasper and haha! Wow, that is old...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name two ways to cut down on waiting time to the children? [ 5 Answers ]

Name two ways to cut down on waiting time to the children?

HONDA ACCORD 1992 will cut on and cut off after making loud whistling sounds [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my car on it makes this loud noise and it cuts right back off but it gets very hot fast

My husband got 75yrs howdoes the appeal work for a time cut [ 2 Answers ]

My husband recently got sentenced to 75yrs for poss. Of certain chem w/int to mfg. He has never had the opportunity for rehabilitation and was portrayed as a mfg of drugs. He is not, he is an addict. There were 5 of us in that apt. that day yet the DA choose to put it all on my husband because...

Cut off/on time on a pressure tank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a newly installed centrifugal water pump at home with a 72 gal tank. The problem is that t pump/motor always run after using just few amount of water. I investigated its cycle and found out that it went off when pressure reached 30 psi and goes on when it is at 20psi. Have seen its diagram...

Is it time to cut my losses and move forward? [ 3 Answers ]

I wrote a while back about someone who use to be one of my best friends. One day she just stopped talking to me, accepting my calls, or responding to any emails I sent her. I apologized and told her whatever I did I was sorry although I honestly to this day have no idea what it was that I did....

View more questions Search