Ask
    erikedwards Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 02:42 PM
    Do I have a court date that's come up soon, my name is Erik
    Do I have any court dates to come?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 02:44 PM
    You'll have to check your mail. There's no way for any of us to know, even with your name, whether you have a court date coming up. There are no psychics here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 07:19 PM
    Erik has at least 5 court dates in Atlanta and Fulton County in the next two months.

He has been busy.

But then that most likely is not this specific one, and I will assume those 5 are not the same person in each case.

But without knowing a full name
    *** that you should not give here** and eactly which court, there is no way to tell, you can check with the court directly
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Erik has at least 5 court dates in Atlanta and Fulton County in the next two months.

He has been busy.

But then that most likely is not this specific one, and I will assume those 5 are not the same person in each case.

But without knowing a full name
    *** that you should not give here** and eactly which court, there is no way to tell, you can check with the court directly
    Chuck, you're a bit scary. Do I have any speeding tickets? ;) No, don't check. I want to be surprised! :p
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 07:25 PM
    Very general one name, it came up first and last on a couple.
    Around here, people who get arrested or tickets are public record, as is court dates.

I even look at the police calls for my local area each week, where the police get calls to go.

I can see what neighbors called the police and why they called them.

So if he lives in Atlanta GA, he may well have at least one of those.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 30, 2011, 08:48 PM
    I'm saying... if he is asking, I'm betting he does.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2011, 08:01 PM
    Call up the county clerk's office and ask THEM. Betcha they'll know. Be sure to show up EARLY on the date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received court summons in my door and have 2 weeks to court date [ 9 Answers ]

I received a summons on my door for a $5,000 debt to american express. Lawyer office is about 1 1/2 from my home... I am willing to pay the debt, do I have to show up for court? I am going to be out of town and won't be around on the court date... can I call the attorney's office and settle the...

What happens at a court date? [ 2 Answers ]

I was sued by a debt buyer and have a court date-whats next?

Call I have my court date canceled and do it on a later date [ 1 Answers ]

I have a court date for Oct 20 for a scheduling conference for a credit card debt. I was served a summons to file an answer and I did in a timely manner then I received a Notice of Hearing that says the case is scheduled for Scheduling Conference. Can I do anything at this point. I had previously...

Has a court date! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend has no job because of her status of US. That she can't work in here. But this December her and ex-bf had a court date for the child support to waiver the child support.. u think that judge will waiver her child support because she can't work in US and ex-bf has the primary custody of the...

View more questions Search