Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 08:18 PM
    How do I get pregnant with the Mirena?
    How do I get pregnant with Mirena? I have had period for the first year that I have had it I have had it almost 2 years now and I haven't had a period for two months
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2011, 08:22 PM

You don't get pregnant with the Mirena. It's a form of birth control.

If you want to get pregnant you have to have it removed.
    saadmemon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 05:11 AM
    The Mirena IUD is a contraceptive device which releases a progestogen hormone to stop conception and help reduce heavy periods.
    saadmemon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Some Side Effects in Some Patients
    Getting really angry for no reason or over something so minuscule, hair falling out (three times the normal amount) legs hurting, bad period cramps, lots of acne, major fatigue among other things.

Read more: Birth Control Forum - Side Effects On Mirena? http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic112964.html#b#ixzz1VqyO5Znp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have mirena. But I think I'm pregnant [ 47 Answers ]

So I have had mirena for about 6 months now. I have a 8 month old daughter and my husband is getting ready to deploy for a year to Iraq. So that's a big reason why I got the Mirena. It would just be really hard right now if I was pregnant. Anyway.. I have been feeling the same way I did in the...

Pregnant with mirena? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had the mirena IUD for about a year and a half I haven't had a period for some time now (which is why I decided on that form of BC) I already have a 2 1/2 year old sone. Lately however I have been having some of the same symptoms as when I was pregnant before.. Tender breast, terrible...

Am I pregnant with the Mirena? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the Mirena for almost two years will be in April.. I haven't had a period in a year it went away completely I had unprotected sex two weeks ago today and for the past week I have been so sick to my stomach, been throwing up just about every morning and craving weird things but losing...

Could I be pregnant on mirena [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby January of 2009 and in march 2009 I had the mirena put in. I have been having cramps for a long time but no period. But yesterday I started bleeding and it's been a little lumpy and I'm still cramping could I be pregnant?

I have mirena.but I think I'm pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a mother of four.I had the minera put in me in July 2nd 2008.I had a 5 day period in that month.now I didn't have a period till nov. and its flow is light and brown and I do feel like I have pregnant systoms, such as spoting light brown, cravings, belly harding and getting bigger, sore...

View more questions Search