Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sueberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 01:38 AM
    How to stop my dog wetting in the house?
    My 4 year old dog is wetting in the house, how can I stopp him?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 19, 2011, 05:25 AM
    If a sudden change in behavior occurs, it's always best to do a once over with the vet to rule out any medical issues such as UTI's or bladder infections and even incontinence. Have there been any changes in the home? Any moves? New people in, old people out? Are you kenneling? When does she have these accidents the most? When you are home or while you are away? Have you had her for the entire 4 years? There are many reasons a god can regress in house breaking, but we will need a bit more info first. Is she spayed? Are there other dogs in the home? And how long has she been doing this for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I stop my 9 month old boxer from wetting his bed? [ 0 Answers ]

My boxer is 9 months old. He was doing very well with the house training. Seldom ever wetting his bed. He had an infection at about 6 months and wet a couple times. We had him nuetered a month ago and since then he continues to wet his blankets. He has had good checkup at the vet. How can I...

How can I get my dog to stop peeing in the house [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my name is Claudia and we have a dog called jojo she is about 6years old, she is a collie cross springer spaniel. We have her since she is small, we found her in a old shed with all the other puppies but we only kept her and is waiting for me to say something and mind you she listens to every...

How to stop a dog from peeing in the house [ 7 Answers ]

I have a six year-old Cocker Spaniel who has recently started peeing in the house. We moved into a basement apartment in a friends house - she has installed laminate wood flooring in our unit. I have a job that requires that I work varying shifts, but never longer than 8 hours between my leaving...

Why is our 13 year old female dog suddenly wetting in the house [ 5 Answers ]

Why is our 13 year old femail dog suddenlt wetting in the house also drinking a lot more water

Dog, stop pooping in the house. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog, 6 months old. He's a jackrussel terrior. He pees outside but he poops inside. Somebody please tell me how to stop this cause I have to clean another piece of I'm going to snap.

View more questions Search