Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilbigirlbrit Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 07:38 PM
    What all should a teen do if they are horny and can't have sex?
    OK. So I am 16 as well. I don't want to have sex with others, and I am trying to masturbate... but to be honest I miss the feeling of intercourse... I want to get a sex toy and my mom doesn't agree. What's your opinions on this? I am usually rough with myself, and I still don't ***... I am concerned about my safety while masturbating with my own hands or markers or whatever... I get cramps in my pubic hair area and in my pelvis... but... I really don't want to have sex with others for fear of pregnancy, or std's and also... I don't want to get rejected and I don't want to have to worry about getting cheated on... but I am not wanting a sex toy to use on others or for others to use on me. What do you all think I should do... I have tried focusing my worries and/or concerns on other things... but it hasn't worked. Please... help me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 07:49 PM
    I don't really feel comfortable giving sex advice or masturbation advice to a child.

I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what not to do. Markers? Did I read that right? Sweetie, bad idea!

Try to keep it safe. Be kind to your body. Use things that won't hurt you, won't encourage bacteria. The shower head, if you have a hand held, is a great idea. It's safe, you won't hurt yourself, and you won't introduce infection.

Abstaining from sex is also a great idea, not only because of pregnancy and STD's, but also because you're young, and waiting a bit will really make things a lot better.

In the end, different things work for different people. There's really no way to tell you exactly what to do, because what works for me, may not work for you. It's trial and error, but please, keep it safe. :)
    lilbigirlbrit Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Thanks... I had an idea that markers aren't very safe... but I don't know what else to do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2011, 08:11 PM
    Sorry, got to close this one, underage sex advice,

Sorry, I know you really want to talk, and it is good that you have talked to your mom so far. Perhaps talk more and see if you can come up with a medium ground.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How does a teen girl control being horny? [ 22 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old girl and for a long time I have been getting these strong sexual urges. I have masturbated before and it helped some but not a lot, but I am afraid that now that I have a boyfriend and he makes the problem a lot worse... lol that he is going to try sex and I might give in.PLEASE...

Teen sex [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I have NEVER had sex. I know that this is normal however I have a problem. I have a girlfriend of over a year and a half (She knows the days I just agree). She has talked to me about sex before and she has mentioned her curiosity. She will not talk to me about it directly. ...

Teen Sex [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 16 year old female and I have decided to join this Website because something is bothering me and I would like some answers. It is about me and my boyfriend. We are both virgins. Some night, we tried to have sex. Tried. That is right. We were so fine. Everything was just great... But...

Teen Sex? [ 35 Answers ]

I've been reading posts and answers from this website and realized many teens are having sex! I go to a public school in Canada and I'm in my second-last year of high school and the thought of sex at this age really scares me. It's the same with my friends, we would get creeped out if we found out...

View more questions Search