Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dewie102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 02:53 PM
    I like a girl and she likes me but she has a boyfriend
    We have liked each other for a couple years but never knew about the mutual affection, we thought it was one way. Then, when I was dating someone else she admitted that she liked me and I admitted that I used to like her. After a bad break up with that other girl, I told the first one that I still liked her and that she liked me. I had my chance to date her and I said no because of what just happened with the other relationship. I am now over it but now she has a boyfriend. The other day my good friend told me I should go for her because he could tell that we liked each other by just looking at us (I never told him that I liked her). I just don't know if I should go after her and make her happier with me than her current boyfriend in order for her to date me. What should I do?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2011, 03:09 PM
    You leave her alone. You respect her relationship she is in and back off. When she confessed she liked you she didn't push it because you were in a relationship. Now its your turn. You sit and wait if that's what you want. As you mention you can go after her and make her happier then her current boyfriend, well don't. There are no promises you can make her happier. How do you know she isn't happy? How do you know it would even work out? Leave them alone and find your own single girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 03:16 PM

You leave her alone and do nothing. Then neither of you has to be a dirty, lying cheater and go behind anyone's back in betrayal. That's what you do.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2011, 03:43 AM
    Doesn't sound like this girl was your #1, just there when things didn't work out. Now you want her. Foolish.

Figure out what kind of girl you want, and in the meantime, something about how you go about it.

You want to play games?

Or be honest? Your choice.
    dsgd19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Go after her I am currently in the same situation but I was never in a relationship that I had to reject her... she told me a couple times she really likes me and I make her happy but I think I have the same problem as you... but you should do what I'm doing go after her if you think you can make her happier than what she is now then go for it YOUR LIFE EQUALS YOUR DECISION!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when another girl likes your boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't really have a lot of girl friends but he just recently started school and there is this girl that he drives home and than picks up her kid at the daycare with her and than drives them home because its on his way home. This girl is now all over his Facebook and liking every...

I think a girl likes me but she has a boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been friends with this girl for a long time, and just recently she started dating this guy. Now that was all fine, I never really had an intention to date her, until recently. We've never hung out alone but always around friends, but I've noticed she's been paying special attention to me....

What do you do if a girl likes you better than her own boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in 7th grade and this girl is in 8th... she has a boy friend and I asked her to go to the movies and she said that she would have to ask her boyfriend.. and he said he didn't mind... and we had this queston thing we got to know each other really well.I asked her does she like me better...

Girl with boyfriend likes me [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in HS So girl with boyfriend of two years I told her I liked her She likes me as well, she told me. But she said she doesn't want anyone to get hurt me or him, and that our friendship is above everything else And I told her I'm patient, and she should focus on her current relation ship. ...

I like a girl with a boyfriend and she likes me I think [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so I really like this girl and she has a boyfriend they have been together for 3 years we have been friends for about 4 months I never liked her until about a month ago we stated talking more but I didn't tell her my feelings because she had a boyfriend and didn't want to ruin that for her. She...

View more questions Search