Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saltytoys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 01:00 AM
    Cleaning estimate on 4,000 sq foot medical office
    I am an established cleaner in Nevada. I have a client who would like me to clean her office that is 4,000 sq ft. 4 days a week. How much should I charge? I was thing .25 per sq ft.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 08:34 AM

Hi, saltytoys!

There are so many variables to this. If you could provide some specifics as to what you'll be doing and how you'll be doing it, that would be helpful.

If you're already an established cleaner in that vicinity, what kind of rates do you usually charge for your services, please?

Stringer is a person on this site who runs a very large commercial cleaning operation in the Chicago, IL area. I'm sure that he'll be along eventually to address your post.

He and I collaborate frequently on threads about the same kind of things about which you're inquiring.

More specifics would be appreciated from you though.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 11:15 PM

Good morning,

Yes, as Clough asked, please give us some additional information please;

Is the 4,000 sq ft office mostly open space or is it the other extreme and highly congested with cubicals, separate offices, how much VCT compared to carpet, etc.

So you have a set of specifications? What exactly is included in the specs? For example are carpet cleaning and stripping/ refinishing the VCT part of the monthly price?

Please tell us more about this bid?

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 05:04 AM

Excellent post by Stringer above with possibilities as far as what the job might entail!

We're just waiting for you, saltytoys...

Thanks!
    jessck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 07:33 PM
    OK I have a question as well and will try to be more detailed. It is a 5200 square foot medical facility. 6 restrooms and 14 patient rooms. There is a kitchen area 4 offices and a lobby. Main duties inclued dusting sanitizing, sweeping and mopping lobby area, bathrooms, kitchen and vacumming the rest. How much should I charge per week? I will be cleaning it 6 days per week after hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office cleaning rates per sq. Foot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the going rate for general office cleaning about 5,000 square feet and how long will it take to clean the office building?

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning

Office Cleaning Estimate [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I want to know what the average rate is for office cleaning in charlotte NC? I'll really appreciate anyone's help. ;)

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average fee per square foot for office cleaning?

Office cleaning per squar foot [ 7 Answers ]

I have a small cleaning company and Im trying to figure out how much to charge per square foot for a regular office building. What is the going rate in the Indiana area anyone know?

View more questions Search