Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codyjames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 02:18 PM
    How to pass a urine test for alcohol?
    How long does alcohol stay in your system?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2011, 02:24 PM

Alcohol is metabolized rapidly. One drink takes approximately one hour and 15 minutes (population average).
    mr.cale Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Aug 5, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Put a copper coin under neath your tongue or give the cop your licence with a 20 dollor note when pulled over
    Hool1Gan Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2011, 12:11 AM
    After many times of administering an Alcho sensor test on hundreds of inmates (which have 24/7 - 365 to think of ways to beat it) I can say the only thing is time... sober up. You can't lose that way.

I like that comment about the C-note under the ID! Good sense of humor..

But in all honesty the only times I've smelt alcohol on someone who wasn't drinking was on a Diabetic. They get that fruity smell in their breath kind of like a wine cooler. To top it off they act drunk! In this case it is a serious sign of medical complications.

I don't suggest you play that card... although it could work.
    Hool1Gan Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2011, 12:15 AM
    A urine test is very similar, except harder to beat. Now in days, the tests cup has a color bar code which gives immediate result for the substance/s tested.

Alcohol can not be diluted.

Word of advice: a diluted test, and a refusal are both treated as a dirty.
    idiot976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 08:01 PM
    It depends upon the type of test. Not necessarily the volume of alcohol, as some tests detect use, long after it has left your system.

With some urine alcohol tests, alcohol can be detected up to around 48 hours after a person has ingested alcohol. With the EtG Urine Alcohol Test, however the presence of EtG in the urine demonstrates that ethanol alcohol was ingested within the past 3 or 4 days, or roughly 80 hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body.

As a result, it can be determined that a urine alcohol test employing EtG is a more accurate indicator of the recent consumption of alcohol as opposed to simply measuring for the existence of ethanol alcohol (as is done many other urine alcohol tests).

Let's use one of the above examples to further illustrate the ramifications of the EtG Urine Alcohol Test. As stated above, a person with a blood alcohol concentration of .15 will have no measurable alcohol in his or her bloodstream ten hours after the last drink.

With the EtG Urine Alcohol Test, however, the presence of EtG in the urine reveals that ethanol alcohol was consumed within the past 80 hours or so which could mean many hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body.How Long Will Alcohol Stay In the System For Urine Tests
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cale View Post
    Put a copper coin under neath your tounge or give the cop your licence with a 20 dollor note when pulled over
    I assume this was an attempt at humor, while we do love new posters, please understand that we attempt to keep the legal sections to high standards.

Please keep your posts to actual legal answers. Also posts that recommend illegal activities are against site rules.

I assume you intended this as a joke, so I did not issue a warning or delete your post.
    derik7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
    How can you beat an EtG test?
    sam artt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Drank four beers fore the last four days took a EtG this morning with a little water mixed in the teat now what
    sam artt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 10:37 AM
    My son drinks four beers a day took rhe EtG the next morning dropped the container in the toilet took it out and urined in the container now what
    bianca82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 07:27 PM
    In advice to the copper coin,darl-we don't have them anymore and also I KNOW first hand that it doesn't work being 7yo and my pop trying it,TO NO AVAIL. So if your going to drink,because I have for the last 10 years and id drink 2 sometimes 3 4 packs of 8% cans,then fill a cordial bottle up at night(with mixed cordial_der) and never once through a dirty so yes my urine lookedlike water BUT I walked with a clean screen and id complied... best of luck!o, n to the freshi, ask for a new container because if it came back dirty do you honestly think/B]theyd believe you dropd it and were still silly enough to put your name to sumone else's stuff up, the rules are don't talk so cover your so YOU don't have to explain to anyone, also did a 10;30am screen that's putride,so lets see if time helps or flushing... let yous know! And to "dad" Unbelievable FORM,if only we had more people like you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass urine alcohol enzyme test [ 2 Answers ]

How to pass urine alcohol enzyme test

How to pass urine alcohol test [ 12 Answers ]

I had a few drinks of whiskey and coke Sunday evening last drink was around 10 pm. I am having a urine test done Wednesday around 5 pm. It is the ETG/ETS test. Will I pass?

If I have not had a drink in 88 hours will I pass a alcohol urine test [ 2 Answers ]

I was on the clean and sober. I relapsed Thursday. Regretably so but I am sober again . My fear now is that I have a urine test tomorrow at 2pm and don't know if I will pass. Any info on this. It will be 88 hours since I have had a drink. Thanks for any info you may have!!

View more questions Search