Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dustyfa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 11:57 AM
    Nopalea
    I have had surgery for spinal stenosis cervicle area. The muscles down my neck into my upper back were cut. Lots of nerve damage . Lots of pain and spasms. The spasms are so severe I have to spend lots of time in bed just to survive them. Will Nopalea help me. Im desperate.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 12:27 PM

According to the Internet, no. The only people recommending it are the people who sell it.

Why isn't your Physician giving you a prescription to control the spasms and pain?
    Dustyfa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    According to the Internet, no. The only people recommending it are the people who sell it.

Why isn't your Physician giving you a prescription to control the spasms and pain?
    Evidently I need To Find a Physician who will prescribe something that works. Thank you.
    degi60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 01:16 PM
    I just had surgery on my cervical region and lumbar on june 29 and again on july 6. the meds the doctor prescribed did not do much to stop the pain especially the neck. They had me on muscle relaxers, pain pills and steroids. Still i was in pain. I also am doing acupuncture. Still a lot of pain in cervical region. I ordered nopalea an started taking 9 ounces i can't tell u the difference it has made i am off all meds. Still occasional pain but nothing like i was suffering from. I would highly recommend it good luck
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2011, 02:08 PM

Please don't type in caps - it's the same as shouting.

This is well over a year old and OP has not been back. Please watch the dates when you answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you are a diabetic can you take nopalea? [ 14 Answers ]

I am a diabetic and I take regular insulin shots. Has any diabetic tried this product? Is it safe for someone in my condition?

Nopalea [ 20 Answers ]

Hello. I just started drinking nopalea... A delicious fruit drink. It's suppose to help you reduce inflammation. Also to help the body detoxify. Is this product all that they claim to be? Since it is very expensive, I would like to know if I should continue with it! This product is being made by a...

Nopalea.com [ 3 Answers ]

Is nopalea a scam

Nopalea side effects [ 30 Answers ]

Has anyone tried nopalea and had any negative side effects? All I've heard is good stuff but I want to be sure before I try it. Desperate for help

Nopalea [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... i just started drinking nopalea. Is this a good drink for my health. i'am pretty active, but 70 years old. I am self employed with lots of energy. Do i need this delicious drink 2 times a day. have you heard any bad thinks about this product? Thanks, natalie

View more questions Search