Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyra1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Why won't he give me my stuff back, I barely know him? Leo woman, Pisces male.
    I left my note book for my class with my midterm and final stuff in his friends car.

There's A LOT of sexual attraction sure... but he's a f**king womanizer and is involved with other people.
    HE started flirting
    HE kissed me first
    HE ASKED ME IF I WAS DATING OTHER PEOPLE?!
    MULTIPLE TIMES!
    HE answers 40% of my phone calls, and when I actually see him he says things like why didn't you get back to me the other day?
    HE MAKES NO SENSE!!
    But he soooooooo ****ing cute! I HATE HIM!
    He says he wants to get to know me more.
    He looks at me and says my name just to say it.
    We have those deep staring moments!
    *** IS HIS PROBLEM
    Its goes from complete romantic and wonderful to poof! He's gone and repeat!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 04:25 PM

So your question is ?

If you want your book back, demand it back

You ask, is it his problem, no it is yours, since you allow it to be, and not sure why you are calling him back to start with. I guess you want to be another notch on his bed post or another brag at the bar next week
    kyra1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 07:01 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    No, I just really thought there might have been something there... I mean we have hung out multiple times without anything dying down. I guess It was just me being a stupid nineteen year old. I did not want to demand anything in fear of really really never being able to get it back. I suppose my question is why wouldn't he want to help if he knows I need it for a very important reason...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 07:26 PM

You said it yourself. He's a womanizer. You're just another woman that he wants to add to his list of conquests. So, you have to decide. Do you want to be just another one night stand, or do you want better? If you want better, find someone else. You won't get it from him.

You have a right to get your property back. If you've asked for it back and he's refused, my next step would be to get someone to go with you to his place, and get it back. Preferably someone male, bigger then him, and intimidating. No, don't start a fight, but sometimes a little backup is needed.

It's your book. You have a right to demand that you get it back.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 09:18 PM

You left your notebook in his friend's car. Do you know the friend's name or how to get in touch with him/her? Have you asked him for the friend's number or have you been asking him to get it for you?

He may be cute. So what? There are a lot of cute guys in the world. You might even be ignoring some very nice ones just because you are focusing on this peacock. Don't let flashy feathers and a practiced stare blind you to better choices.

End your confusion by walking away and letting him shake his tail feathers for some other female. Believe me, this is not a lesson you want to learn the hard way.

Just because you are 19 doesn't mean you have to be gullible or naïve.
    liongal Posts: 82, Reputation: 58

Jul 31, 2011, 10:33 AM
    Leo's and Piecies don't last that long, Men not strong/assertive enough for a Lioness :o) unless he has assertive influences in his chart. So yes, check out the site above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister-In-Law has our stuff and won't give it back, what do we do? [ 6 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my sister-in-law's boyfriend borrowed $60 from my husband. They refused to give it back and an argument insued. While from this sprouted the fact that my husband has a little girls scooter and some speakers of theirs, and they have my husbands $100+ tools and our tent. We have...

Does the woman have to give the engagement ring back when it is in HER name? [ 48 Answers ]

My fiancé had bad credit and a history of being unable to pay his bills, so when we got engaged this past July, we purchased my $10,000 engagement ring on MY credit, and the ring is in MY name, not his. We mutually broke off the engagement (he initiated it by saying we weren't "compatible"), and...

Why won't he give me back my stuff? [ 17 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me 11 days ago. That day I told him he has my mom's DVD and few insignificant things. I asked him if he could drop it off at my desk the next morning at work. He agreed and said that I had his oil pan. The next day I got to work and the DVD was not waiting for me. I thought...

View more questions Search