Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shishi113 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 11:28 PM
    Black and red hard shelled bug with antennas on its butt?
    This bug looks like a box elder bug, but it is a little longer and has these two antenna looking thinks coming out from his butt. And it looks like it's in attack mode.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2011, 05:51 AM

Can you post a picture of it?
    im_scurred Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 12:35 AM
    I just saw the same bug outside my front door! What is itttt!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog has an ithcy and red butt and keeps on licking himself [ 0 Answers ]

My dogs butt is itchy and red and he keeps on licking himself

Tiny black bug on penis? [ 2 Answers ]

I was urinating during the night and noticed a small black spot on my penis, I picked it off after much trouble and noticed it was a bug of some sort and it had been biting me. After I got rid of it I checked myself and there were no more but there was a small pink line where it had bitten.

Red Bumps/Itching On And Around Vagina And Lower Butt [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the 1st of the month and now it's the 23. I have had severe itching around my vagina for about 4 or 5 days. I went to the doctor and she told me I have a yeast infection. I have been taking the medicine for about 3 days and eveything has gotten a better but the bumps that...

Brownish Red Bug [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me identify a bug that I've been seeing in my bed for the last year. Over this time I have seen only about 6 bugs--perhaps fewer. I started looking because I was sure that I was being bit on the legs at night. When I see them, they are readily visilbe, one at...

View more questions Search