Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AciddRainboww Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 10:47 AM
    How do I get my bleached hair back to dark brown?
    Hello, I am 15 years of age, and wanted to know how to get my bleached hair back to my natural hair colour, which is dark brown.
    About 2 and a half months ago, I dyed my hair a copper colour, which was permanent.
    Recently, I bleached my hair using Jerome Russel Hairlift Volume 30. My roots went white, and the rest of my hair went yellow/light ginger colour, which was fine.
    Two days later I dyed my bleached hair Pink, using "directions" semi permanent hair colour.

I'm going back to school in September, and I need my natural brown hair back.

I got told that on bleached hair, permanent colour washes out?
    I also got told that what I previously just stated wasn't true.

I can't afford professional help from a hairdressers, so can someone please simply explain to me what I need to do to get back to brown, and to answer this extra question:

Does permanent colour fade on bleached hair?

PLEASE HELP ME! :)
    kArEnKnOwS Posts: 12, Reputation: 6

Jul 27, 2011, 10:59 AM
    Not a hairdresser, but I've always heard that it is best to go to one when coloring/bleaching your hair. Doing it on your own can really mess it up, especially if experimenting with various products, colors, etc.

Will your parents pitch in on the cost? Can you call around and find a salon with the lowest price? Or maybe check out a beauty school in your area, they are usually half the cost, at least. A student would do your hair, but would be suupervised by a qualified instructor. I have done that in the past, with good results... it just takes a lot longer cause they are just learning.

If nothing else, just make an appointment for a consultation (usually free) and perhaps the professional could give you ideas of what would work for you.

Good Luck! Have a great school year!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye over bleached blonde hair back to dark brown and it not fade [ 11 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I decided I wanted blonde highlights. My wife used Loreal Color Rays bleach blonde kit. And put in a lot of streaks. My natural color hair is dark brown. Of course you can imagine how it turned out. The streaks turned out yellowy orange and looked horrible. I waited a week...

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

How to change hair that has been bleached blond for 3 years back to dark brown [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was a mousy brown with some gray ,I bleached it blond and was happy with it for about three years , but I am wanting to go back to brown

Bleached my hair, and put black streaks, I now want to dye it dark brown. [ 5 Answers ]

I just bleached my hair, and put black streaks in it. Now, I hate it, it was spur at the moment thing.. and I don't like it at all, and so now I want to dye my hair dark brown. How can I do it, where it will stay, and actually be dark brown?? And I just dyed my hair Sunday march 2nd, so when can...

View more questions Search