Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salfi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Introduction letter for travel agency
    Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc.
    I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so that I can forward it to my new clients and companies.
    So how to prepare a introduction letter, kindly help in drafting a letter to me
    Thanking you,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 02:48 AM
    We can't actually write a letter for you. But, we can advise you in how to write one and help you to find the resources where you can learn how to write one yourself. We all give freely of our time on here in order to help people.

There are excellent ideas and some examples on the following sites:

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Introduction letter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cover letters - sales introduction letters and inventions ideas submissions

Introduction Letter... The key business letter for getting your foot in the door

Welcome to ASP web site - introduction letter
    utpbaroda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 12:41 AM
    Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc.
    I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so that I can forward it to my new clients and companies.
    Thanking you,
    Akanksha jain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 03:12 AM
    Hi I am akanksha jain I strated a Tourism agency and I want Letter Introducatin letter for Coprate Secatr
    School & Collage also .
    sadhwi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Please send me a introduction letter of a tour & travel company.
    femi johnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international tickecting and hotel reservation, visa procurement & processing and tour arrangement.
    Thanking you and God bless u.
    >email address removed for privacy<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2012, 10:00 AM
    [QUOTE=femi johnson;3269652]Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international tickecting and hotel reservation, visa procurement & processing and tour arrangement.
    Thanking you and God bless u.[QUOTE]

Did you read the thread? The information is several posts earlier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Travel agency [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do to open a travel agency?

View more questions Search