Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plushandwine13 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 02:46 AM
    Female squirting smells like pee? Can I change that?
    All right so I am a virgin, but I do masturbate often-ish. I usually do it in the shower, and I used to just have clitoral orgasms because penetration didn't feel good to me. But I've started using something for penetration, and I've found that I prefer it over just rubbing my ****. But lately, when I've been pushing on my g-spot and having those kind of orgasms which I like better because I can have multiple over and over (most is 11 before I got to tired) and unlike clitoral orgasms where I have to stop for a while or completely.
    SO.. Here's my question, lately I've been squirting, and I know it's squirting because Ive held my fingers down there and felt that it comes from my *****. Haha so I know I'm not peeing, but last night I did it on my bed instead of the shower, and I came 3 times, and it was a mess, a lot of fluid lol. So because it wasn't in the shower and washed away, I had a chance to smell it, and it smelled slightly of pee, it wasn't a gross smell, but it could have passed for pee. And now I'm really really concerned about what will happen my first time. Because when I use something up there I can only have it going in and out for like 3 minutes tops before I squirt and that's without even trying to hit my g. So I'm scared that there's no way to not squirt when I do have sex and it will smell, and I am not super shy so I'm totally okay with talking to my partner a out it beforehand, but either way, pee smell does not seem like it would be sexy lol. So is there anyway I can make it smell better? Or stop myself from squirting?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 02:52 AM

Due to posting restrictions, please state your age.

Jul 4, 2011, 02:56 AM
    18 :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2011, 10:32 AM

It smells like pee because that's exactly what it is. Speak with you gynecologist... many women of all ages have this issue so there is no reason to be embarrassed.
    Ohyes!!! Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Have no fear, it is not pee. Since the ejaculate comes out of the same hole that urine comes out of, there may be small amounts of pee mixed in with the ejaculate. Just make sure to empty your bladder before hand to help clean out your system. When you get the urge to push or bear down, usually right before orgasm, maybe try holding back. If that doesn't work I say just enjoy the amazing feeling. Most guys find squirting a huge turn on. I really don't think he will be focused on the smell. You could also just lay a towel down to catch it all, and just throw the towel in the hamper immediately afterwords.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2011, 07:03 PM

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck... and quacks like a duck... its a duck.

If it smells like pee, that's because that's what it is.

Urine has a specific odor because of what it contains. Which won't be a component of any other bodily secretion.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2011, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohyes!!! View Post
    Since the ejaculate comes out of the same hole that urine comes out of
    For a male that would be true. She's a female, so that is not true.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 07:26 AM

I HATE THESE QUESTIONS!

Seriously---back up your posts with SCIENTIFIC evidence one way or another, or shut up about it.

There is NO EVIDENCE in EITHER DIRECTION that squirting is or is not urine at this point in time.

Further posts with no scientific evidence from a current medical journal will be summarily ignored because it's all OPINION, not FACT.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 07:42 AM

Here...

In 1982 the publication of a highly influential book by sex experts Whipple, Perry and Ladas changed these views. They suggested the fluid wasn't urine, but was instead a 'juice' secreted by glands that were said to be the equivalent of the male prostate.
    Found here... Female ejaculation

You would be surprised at how many people don't realize us women have TWO holes down there.
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2011, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    I HATE THESE QUESTIONS!

Seriously---back up your posts with SCIENTIFIC evidence one way or another, or shut up about it.

There is NO EVIDENCE in EITHER DIRECTION that squirting is or is not urine at this point in time.

Further posts with no scientific evidence from a current medical journal will be summarily ignored because it's all OPINION, not FACT.
    BUT the OP specifically said it smelled like Pee... Thus THAT is the basis of the answer I gave her for clarification.

Pee smells like pee... and trust me... I've had my face buried in coochies in my life to know that's the ONLY time you smell pee in and around that area is when something leaks otherwise comes from the bladder. Women's normal odor is not of Urine... assuming they believe in hygiene.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2011, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohyes!!! View Post
    Have no fear, it is not pee. Since the ejaculate comes out of the same hole that urine comes out of, there may be small amounts of pee mixed in with the ejaculate. Just make sure to empty your bladder before hand to help clean out your system. When you get the urge to push or bear down, usually right before orgasm, maybe try holding back. If that doesn't work I say just enjoy the amazing feeling. Most guys find squirting a huge turn on. I really don't think he will be focused on the smell. You could also just lay a towel down to catch it all, and just throw the towel in the hamper immediately afterwords.

What? Are you saying that HER discharge smells like urine because HIS ejaculate is mixed with HIS pee - ?

Jul 20, 2011, 09:37 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Thank you for the answer, but like I said it comes from a different place, so I don't think it is a urinary problem :/

Jul 20, 2011, 09:38 PM
    Comment on Ohyes!! 's post
    But I doesn't :/ Like I said I know positively that it comes from my vagina.. Unless you mean like it comes from the same hole on the inside?

Jul 20, 2011, 09:38 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Thanks for the link, that helps :)

Jul 20, 2011, 09:45 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Yes I am very clean haha. But see this is what I'm confused about, I don't pee out of my vagina, and I am absolutely sure when I orgasm the fluid comes from a spot in my vagina, I don't know if you've had a partner that squirts, but at least for me, it doesn't reek of urine, but it smells similar enough for me to be worried.. Thanks for your answers.. Im just really confused now.. cause if the only way for it to smell like urine is if it is urine, then how can urine make its way to a different place where it shouldn't be? Please help.. thank you thank you :)
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2011, 04:47 AM

Unless you have a mirror and a speculum jammed down there... female anatomy is going to make it very difficult for you to see from the distance and perspective you will have to see it from. The distance between the urethra and the vagina is not very much... roughly an inch and it is even less on some women I've seen, a less than 1/4" apart. Throw in the labia as a natural deflector and you can see how its not so clear any more. Unless you are a true contortionist... you don't really have a good view of that region. Even with a mirror its awkward.

Many, and I do mean MANY, women experience leakage (both young and old) during orgasm. Blame that on anatomy... as its involuntary. Blame it in the fact the same muscles are in play. If you don't have issues the rest of the day... like when you sneeze, cough or laugh... etc... then don't be concerned. But if you do... then talk with your gynecologist your next visit, and at your age you should be going annually. As I'm sure you know... they've heard it all, so don't be afraid to talk to them. And like your doctor... rely on you voicing any concerns to them.

Like I said... urine is urine. The components of it are filtered out of the body in the kidneys... to the bladder and you probably already know all of that anyway. There is no other connection to the bladder except the obvious one.

Any other secretion won't smell of urine. And I have dated women that for the sake of keeping it somewhat modest... got extremely juicy when excited. To the point you could actually see a flow particularly if they were on their feet, or knees.

Very much NOT a urine odor to it... just a normal clean female odor. Not even a hint of urine.

They were self conscience about it.. but I always reassured them they shouldn't be.

And as you likely have already noticed... that odor of urine can vary significantly by time of day... what you ate the day before... and how hydrated you are at the time. From strong to almost not at all. From very yellow to almost as clear as water.

I'm not arguing if its possible or not (as my opinion has no bearing on this answer),. only that... only Pee will smell like pee.
    Layaout Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 09:54 PM
    I have the same problem... I hold back squirting when I am with someone. Alone I do it often and it too smell of urine. I empty my blatter before hand every time but I bear down so hard it squirts like crazy and after I can smell it but the color is not the color of urine. I know this because I see it dripping from my vibrator and it is clear.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2012, 09:57 AM
    I have peed before during orgasm, quite a few times. (I know it to be pee because I could feel where it came from, it was yellow, and smelled like urine) and its actually pretty common, because unlike men, a woman's body does not have two separate tubes to switch between during sex (men have a urethra and a vas deferens that switch between each other)

An orgasm causes contractions, and therefor squeezes the bladder

I have also had times where I felt like I might have squirted (odorless, clear, did not feel like I was urinating)

Either way. Its fine. Don't worry about it.

I started going potty before my fun, and that took care of MOST of it. Leaks still occur however.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone provide a solution or insight with our Blue Heeler pee-squirting all over? [ 1 Answers ]

We adopted a Blue Heeler from the Humane Society about 2 months ago. He is approx 7 months old (as best as they can determine) and was neutered the day before we adopted him. We are not sure of his former family or how he was treated. Austin is a sweet dog, very loving. He is extremely...

Room that smells like dog pee. [ 7 Answers ]

My sisters dpg always peed in her room and my sister never really cleaned it up. My sister is now moving out and I am moving into her room. How can I get rid of the smell of pee? Its been swept and mopped but still smells.

Difference between female squirting and peeing [ 14 Answers ]

I am very confused and still figuring out my own body. When I was with my ex, we tried to find my g-spot and I also tried to find it on my own... I started to squirt during sex though sometimes, even now when I masterbate, it has a "pee-like" odor. The weird thing is that I always pee before...

Sink smells like sulfer, my husband says it smells like bleach [ 4 Answers ]

Our downstairs bathroom sink smells like sulfer to me... my husband says it smells like bleach. :confused: It seems to have the more of an odor in the morning. This is the only sink that smells this way. We are on county water. I just want to brush my teeth with clean smelling water.:D ...

Female Dog starting to pee inside [ 7 Answers ]

Our daughter and son in law live in our basement apartment. They have a 2 year old female spayed Pug. We live upstairs and we have a 2 year old neutered male Shiz tzu. The dogs stay and play together all the time. The Pug sleeps downstairs and our Shiz tzu sleeps upstairs with us, other than...

View more questions Search