Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazlinlite80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 12:09 AM
    1 week delayed period with mild brownish discharge and negative pregnancy test.
    Hi,
    We have been planning for pregnancy and I usually take duphaston.and within a week of taking duphaston I would normally get my period if I'm not pregnant.but this month my period got delayed for a week and then I had some mild brownish discharge yesterday.when I did the pregnancy test this morning it showed negative.I'm so upset but I still haven't got my period.should I wait for another week and test again.I'm so confused because if I'm not pregnant by now I should have got my period because with duphaston I get my periods right on time.but this month it hasn't come and my negative tests scare me couls you please tell me what to do.I thought the brownish discharge might be threatened abortion but then how come my test in negative.do you think testing after 1 week is too early ? Please help me on this.thanking you for the same.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Hpt aren't always 100% accurate. I would take another and if its still negative and you still haven't gotten your period go to the dr
    mamsi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 07:44 AM
    I also experience the same as yours,I take duphaston and still my period hasn't come but my pregnant.test is negative.. I think we should consult our gynecologist.. I also have this brown discharge.. I thought its my period but after 3 days it doesn't come.. some told me its because of stress of feeling to be pregnant that's why my period was still doesn't come
    mamsi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    Yes you are right..
    jamers0692012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 09:45 AM
    I'm going threw the same thing right nw I'm a six days late on my period and I'm having some brown discharge and a negative test too and my dr ld me to wait a week and if still no period retest and if its negative hen to make an oppiontment to see what's going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late period,white discharge,sore breast, very tired,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 26 year old woman(I'll be 27 in 16 days) and currently have three children. Lately I've been experiencing heavy white discharge (no odor), achy breast (in one breast only), sleepiness, and abdominal discomfort. It's a possibility I could be pregnant. But the thing is I've...

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

No period over a week, negative pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Im very confused, I was due on my period on 3rd sept and its now the 10th, I am never late on for my period. On the 6th I was unable to attend work as I had extreme pain in my stomach area, it felt like trapped wind but also like bad period pain, I couldn't stand up properly as it felt painful...

Brownish Discharge 1 week before period [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I was wonderig if anybody can help me. For the last two months I've been having a brownish discharge about a week before my period and don't know why this occurs. I got of the pill last October and was spotting a bit after it, but then it stopped around January so I don't think that's...

View more questions Search