Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fanus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Kfc provides halal chicken or not?
    Assalamu Alaikum
    Is Kfc and other international brands provides halal chicken around the world?
    I am staying at bangalore,I thought kfc is not using halal chicken. I started taking food from kfc after asking them, they told it's halal.I saw few muslim families were taking food from there.
    I used to ask in most of the restaurant over here the same question, they says yes, "we use halal chicken".can we take the food if so.I want to know how much truth is there on this.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Assalaam alaikum,

I am not very sure if the KFC chicken in Bangalore is 100% halal.
    I have noticed that many meat sellers in Bangalore are muslims and hence the meat they sell are almost always halal meat.

-------------------
    "One of the following three scenarios must apply to this meat:

1 – We know that it has been slaughtered in the proper manner. This meat is halaal.

2 – We know that it has not been slaughtered in the proper manner. This meat is haraam.

3 – We are not sure; we do not know whether it has been slaughtered in the proper manner or not. The ruling in this case is that the meat is halaal, and we do not have to ask about how it was killed, or whether the name of Allaah was mentioned over it or not. Rather it seems from the Sunnah that it is better not to ask or try to find out. Hence when they said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “we do not know whether they mentioned the name of Allaah over it or not,” he did not say to them, Ask them whether they mentioned the name of Allaah over them or not, rather he said: “Say the name of Allaah over it yourselves, and eat it.” This tasmiyah or saying of the name of Allaah which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to do is not the tasmiyah of slaughter, because the slaughter is over and done with. Rather it is the tasmiyah of eating, because what is prescribed is for the person who is eating to say the name of Allaah when he eats. The correct view regarding saying the name of Allaah when eating is that it is obligatory, because the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) enjoined it, and because if a person does not say the name of Allaah, the Shaytaan shares his food and drink.

If a person wants to be cautious and forego eating this meat, there is nothing wrong with that, but there is also nothing wrong with eating it. "

To read the whole article please refer this link-
    Islam Question and Answer - Meat from dubious restaurants
    -------------------------------------

Wa alaikum salaam
    mujeebullah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 12:42 AM
    Assalamu alikum from wher and which place they certified halal which orgination certifide halal *** tell me ineed know about that I'm also don't know its halal or not
    truebeliever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 12:54 PM
    walaikum assalam no k.f.c is not halal
    And in order for a meat to be halal... takes more than just the slaying method.Is about treating the animal with respect, feeding them well, to avoid chemicals and hormons, keep them in a clean place and don't make them suffer...

Watch the video
    Source(s):
    http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=tbmgd1MsG0…
    it is haram
    sajiddafedar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Assalam walaikum...
    I want to know is kfc & mcdonald in ludhiana, punjab using halal chicken.
    Please let me know on my email at [email protected]
    rakman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 06:06 PM
    I do not think that they are offering Hala meat. Ask them to proclaim in the media and in advertisements , if they are indeed offering halal.
    HFG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 05:35 AM
    Check out this FB page : http://www.facebook.com/HFG.India
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Im not sure about in Bangalore.
    But I Do know that america has a few Halal KFC stores.
    Ousaamah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Sorry to add brother, but you are so Djaaheel.

Islam teach us that, when we have doubt, better keep away from it than approach it.

So why you commented that if we do not know it, then say bismillah over it and eat it? Do you have proof from the hadiths like Bukhari, tirmithi, Sunnan Abu Dawood, or Ibn majah?

If you teach the wrong, then the people following your advice wrongly, then you will benefits all their bad acts...
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2012, 12:07 PM
    Ousaamah, who are you speaking to?
    sm4honey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Ousaamah is 100% right.
    Islam teach us that, when we have doubt, better keep away from it than approach it.
    twinklesamz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 05:23 PM
    Al-Bukhaari (2057) narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that some people said, “O Messenger of Allaah, some people bring meat to us and we do not know whether they mentioned the name of Allaah over it or not.” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Say the name of Allaah over it and eat it.”
    atif7428 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 12:40 PM
    Brother ousaamah you are absolutely right if we have doubt we should be away from that food... our deen (religion) is more important then taste or haraam food or anything which ISLAM does not give permission .

ALLAH HU AKBER

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chicken pox [ 2 Answers ]

My 17 year old has just come out with this, she has spots on every part of her body and even inside her mouth and ears, but the worst part for her is the pain from the spots between her legs, any help for her would be appreciated the poor girl I feel so sorry for her and can't do much, the camomile...

My dog ate a chicken pad? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My dog just ate one of those pads that is at the bottom of a package of wrapped chicken. I was in the shower and I found the trash and the chicken tray or bottom piece still in tact, but the blood/juice soaked pad missing. He appears normal now. However, lately he has been gagging and...

Is it Chicken pox? [ 12 Answers ]

My son is 4. He has been a little off colour for a while. Today when he came home from school he had a spot behind his ear. He got very hot and grumpy said he felt sick, and fell asleep on me. He woke up a couple of hours later still grumpy and I gave him some medicine. Then I noticed a few...

I'm chicken to tell a guy I like him [ 3 Answers ]

This guy I met at a basketball camp is really hot and I want to tell him I like him but I don't know how. PLZZ HELP ME ASAP!! :confused:

I'm chicken to tell a guy I like him [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to a basketball camp and tomorrows the last day. There is this guy who is a show off, but he is REALLY hot. I don't know how to tell him I like him. PLLZZZ HELP ME!! ASAP

View more questions Search