Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmaj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Changing direction harbor breeze fan?
    How do you change the direction of the blades? Most fans have a switch you move up or down.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 03:23 PM

Which model do you have? Up or down OR side to side in many cases. Do you have a remote?
    rmaj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 03:52 PM
    I have a side by side with a remote FCC# KUJ9304.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing light bulb in harbor breeze ceiling fan [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a new harbor breeze ceiling fan and the light went out. After finally figuring out how to get the light fixture off the ceiling fan, I'm now trying to figure how to open the enclosure of the light. This fan was not made with the consumer's best interest. The screw heads are on the...

Where is the fan reversal switch on a harbor breeze merrimack outdoor ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the fan reversal switch on a harbor breeze merrimack outdoor ceiling fan? It's not visible nor on the remote control.

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan remote works light, but not fan [ 1 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house with a remote controlled Harbor Breeze ceiling fan in the master bedroom. The fan would not turn on with the remote, but the light did. The same model fan was in another bedroom that worked correctly. Today I swapped the fans' locations. After hooking the working...

Harbor Breeze 54108 spin direction suddenly reversed [ 1 Answers ]

This fan turns in the reverse direction with the switch in down position and when switch it up fan turns in forward direction. This suddenly happened 3 days ago. Also the fan turns about one third speed in either direction. I have a 2nd fan that works properly. The fan is less than 4 years old. ...

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote control synchronize w/fan [ 2 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze Fan & H. B. Remote bought @ same time in mid-2006. Is installed in room where fan and room get only occasional use. Battery changed at least each 6 months even if it is still working fine. Never had a leaky battery in remote. FAN ITSELF HAS NO PULL CHAINS. Remote has only two...

View more questions Search