Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lefever Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Do married men ever leave their wives to be with their mistress? What are the odds?

Well the married man that has been seeing me and has filed for divorce, has now left. It has lasted 2 years. Now he said the engagement is over. Because there is something nawing at him and he doesn't know what it is. But he said it must be us. So after leaving me he called and said he wasn't coming back. He did fall in love with me. But I would like to know if being married for over 53 years does a married man leave his wife and re marry? What are the odds? I am very hurt. Any advice? Lll
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 04:09 PM

Every case is different, but seldom do they do this, and even when they do leave their wives they seldom will stay with the women they leave for.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 06:05 PM

I have friends who have been involved with married men. That was never my style, but anyway...

I don't have a single friend who was involved in the married man's divorce who is with him. They ALL needed that extra push to leave the marriage and then decided they were single for the first time in a while and they were going to enjoy themselves.

The question is " do married men EVER ..." A better question would be "How often do married men ..."

Jul 9, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have friends who have been involved with married men. That was never my style, but anyway ...

I don't have a single friend who was involved in the married man's divorce who is with him. They ALL needed that extra push to leave the marriage and then decided they were single for the first time in a while and they were going to enjoy themselves.

The question is " do married men EVER ..." A better question would be "How often do married men ..."
    How many married men leave their wives for a mistress?

Jul 9, 2011, 02:41 PM
    A marriage of over 54 years can there ever be a divorce?
    [FOWNT="Book Antiqua"]
    Well everyone that has had a very long marriage says the odds of getting a divorce is var and few from reality. Does anyone know if divorce is possible after so many years together? Or are the odds so little of the person ever being happy again, worth believing?
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2011, 02:46 PM

This appears to be more of a discussion question than a "legitimate" question.

This also appears to be cut and paste - or why is the font posted?

At any rate, yes, I believe divorce after 54 years IS possible and does happen.

If "every being happy again" includes remarriage, the odds of a second marriage failing are very high.

Is that what you wanted to know?
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2011, 02:47 PM

As far as I know there are no statistics so it's anybody's guess.

I believe this has been asked and answered.

Please stop opening new threads on the same subject.

You keep posting this so I'll tell you what I think - I think you were invovled with a married man who was cheating on his wife... with you. What you and he did to her he is now doing to you.

Old addage - if he did it to her, he'll do it to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 9, 2011, 02:53 PM

Please do not keep starting a new thread, with the same question. All of your questions have been merged.

Please add more info by answering your own question to add more info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married man trying to get visa for mistress [ 1 Answers ]

I found out my husband is having an affair with a Dominican woman. While he is still married to me, he went and filed a visa for her saying that he was married to her. This was 1 yr. ago. Who do I report this to ? This has to be some kind of immigration fraud.

When men are mistress [ 7 Answers ]

When a woman is dating a married men they call her mistress, what do they call a man who dates married women?

How do men feel about having sex with pregnant wives? [ 18 Answers ]

Just curious how men feel about sleeping with a pregnant woman?? Does it gross you out? If its your wife does it turn you on? Do you feel tempted to cheat?

How do men win in court against their wives? [ 6 Answers ]

My mom has been cheating on my dad for over a year now but because she hasn't worked in over 20 years she has no money to move out. So she has been living with my dad along with my two younger brothers. One is 16 the other 13. My dad is still in love with her and he cries to me almost everyday...

View more questions Search