Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindseyc712809 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2011, 12:11 PM
    False CPS reports
    When false CPS reports are made, how many does it take before you can do something about it? The same person has made approximately 8 or 9 against me and the narrative says right in it that there isn't a single shred of truth or evidence to support the accusation. It also says that the report was made as a retalitory action due to family court matters. WHAT MORE DO I NEED?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 12:34 PM

Lindsey, I responded to your other post regarding this issue. Why don't we just work off the other one which explains more.

Tick

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ng-583417.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 02:52 PM

Closed, keep it on one thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to handle false reports to CPS [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what to do when people are making false reports to CPS? Is there anything that I can do to stop this? Is there any kind of legal action that I can take towards this person for slander or anything?:confused: :eek: :mad:

How much time can you get for filing 2 false police reports in PA? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex was drunk and he called the cops at 1am stating I came over his house and punched him. At 3:30 am he called them back saying that I cut him with a knife. I have an alibi for these times. I also live over an hour away with 2 children. The officer who went out did not fully believe him and when...

False accusation? Or false allegation? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my wife are going through divorce proceedings and things have not exactly been rosey! Her latest supprise was to ring the police this morning to report me for "pushing her over" now obviousley this is classed as assault and I know this But after 8 hours in a cell I was released and...

False reports to police regarding tenant verbal argument [ 1 Answers ]

We have new tenants above us. They are constantly complaining and there have been more problems reported to the landlord in all the years I've lived there. I have lived in the building for 4 years and have never had a problem with any other tenants. We had an argument in one of the common areas of...

Should I call CPS? [ 20 Answers ]

I do have a question, when I saw my daughter today she had a pretty bad bruise on her temple right next to her eye, and a partial black eye. She said that her mom hit her with her elbow, I know that the child ask for me all the time. And her mother is not well mentally. Does anyone think that I...

View more questions Search