Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Jun 15, 2011, 11:04 PM
    Enjoy the weekend and lets wait for 'the' Monday.
    zambers Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2011, 07:11 PM
    Well here's another update.
    My boyfriend texted me this morning saying that he loved me, and that he would have said so last night while we were on the phone, but I didn't say it first, I told him that I didn't say anything because he said that he needed more time, so I felt that I shouldn't have rushed things by telling him that I loved him over the phone.

Any insight?
    I apologize if I keep giving you updates even though him and I are on a break at the moment.

Jun 16, 2011, 09:34 PM
    Not much insights, the week long break is doing what its supposed to do. And he is starting to miss you, but the frequency and power of it, I think its still not enough. Next time during a text, please tell him that you are going to be busy this weekend and may not answer the call or text back until Monday. Be strong Zambers
    zambers Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Well he broke up with me yesterday, his reasonings were a tad off.
    1. we live too far
    2. we were fighting too much
    3. he loves me, he wants to be with me, but he wanted to break up.
    4. he still wants to talk to me even though we're broken up.
    5. the night he broke up with me, he still wanted to cuddle with me and have breakfast with me in the morning.

Do you think he still loves me, but maybe wants to explore?
    Not too sure what to think, I'm really heart-broken at the moment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 21, 2011, 05:12 PM

The only fact you have is that he dumped you, his choice for whatever reasons. Now you have a choice, accept it, and disappear from his life knowing that he ain't into you enough to overcome the hassles.

Good Riddance, you are free to get a better life.

Jun 21, 2011, 08:57 PM
    Sorry for what happened.
    No, he is not even confused anymore like we thought before. He sure doesn't love you anymore and he means it. Think he is more into the other girl. Fine, let him explore, let him find out that you were not replacable, but he doesn't deserve to cuddle and continue with you as a friend. It is truly his loss. Disappear from his life Zambers. It is a difficult tough time for you, be strong and don't give in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Jealous of husband's female friend [ 66 Answers ]

There was a woman that worked at the same company as my husband in a previous job. The first I heard about this woman was when my husband started telling me about how nearly all the men she worked with were infatuated with her. He told me lots of stories about how all the guys were competing for...

Should I be jealous of my partners best female friend? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, new to this so hear goes, My partner of 4 years recently got back in touch with his childhood best mate and his partner ( both of whom he's previously known 15 yrs), but they are new too me. By three months my partner and the other girlfriend were regulary phoning each other on a daily...

Worried about Female Friend of Husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I are newly married, and expecting a baby soon. I knew from the start of our relationship (which has actually been less than a year) that he has female friends. He has stopped hanging out with a lot of them, because he knew they bothered me, and he had no reason to hang out...

View more questions Search