Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtl567 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 09:43 PM
    Will I pass my ETG test after roughly 72 hours?
    I am on PC-1000 diversion program, I drank 3 beers about 72 hours before my test, I'm not sure if pc-1000 uses an EtG test or not, but they do test for acohol so I'm assuming they do.

Will I pass? I'm 5'10" 145 pounds, decent metabolism.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2011, 10:18 PM

I'm sure you will at that quantity and time span. Gender and size is unimportant based on those figures as is metabolism so long as it is within normal ranges.

What is a PC-1000?

Jun 9, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Comment on DrBill100's post
    Pc-1000 is a drug class if you get caught with anything more than marijuana in California 15 weeks, 3 drug tests, and when you finish they drop all charges off your record. That's why I really don't want to mess up. After this scare I'm not even going to drink till I'm done. Only 4 more weeks.

Jun 9, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Also thanks for the reply :D I'm not sure if they use EtG or not but I just want to be safe
    jtosulavan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 07:01 PM
    What ever happened? Did they test you for alcohol? If so do you know what type of test they use?
    jscott902 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 08:26 AM
    PASS TEST
    Here is what you need for the Kit.
    Keep this on hand at all times just in case.
    2 Bottles of 32oz GatorAde any Flavor
    4 Aspirin
    4 Vitamin B2 or B12 capsules
    8 Bottles of 16oz Spring Water ( can use tap water)
    1 Box of Liquid CERTO Canning Gel (contains 2 packages)

Ok here is your Step by Step Guide to pass any urine test for any drug. You Must I mean must follow this guide as close as possible.
    (Step 1)Take 4 Aspirin 1 to 3 hours before you have to piss, take real aspirin not Tylonal or Aliveve. You must take real 100% Aspirin
    Aspirin: There is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test will help you. ".. . Aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" . Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT.

(Step 2)Take either Vitamin B-2 or B-12 to Color your urine. Take 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B, 1 hour before you Piss.
    Color your sample yellow by taking 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B. Many vitamins will work, but B-2 or B-12 (found in B-complex vitamins) are the most effective, though some will argue that vitamin C is better. This will also help if you plan to dope your sample. This does not guarantee that dilution will work. Diluted samples have been red-flagged when specific gravity and creatinine levels are tested and below normal. If you're taking vitamins at the last minute, check to see if they're time release. If so, crush it up and consume the powder. Coloring your urine isn't all that important because it's normal for people to have clear urine even when they don't consume much fluid.

(Step 3)Take a 32oz Bottle of Gator Ade and Pour 1 pouch of the Certo into the GatorAde and shake unil its mixed well and Drink in 15 minutes. You start this step 1 1/2 hours before you take the piss test. After 45 minutes repeat this step again
    CERTO this is all Natural Liquid Canning Gel Found in any major grocery store. Certo is the main ingredient in this formula so pay attetion. I swear by it. And passed the test.

(Step 4)Drink at least 4 (16 oz) hefty glasses of fluid (preferably water) after drinking the First Gatorade and CERTO cocktail. Then repeat this again after you Drink the Second Gatorade and CERTO cocktail.
    Many people start drinking water several days before the test; which is useless. Water does *not* clean any THC metabolites out of your system because THC is not water soluble. Water only dilutes urine temporarily. Do not over do it; you can get water intoxication. People can actually overdose and even die from water intoxication. It's very hard to do, and you'll vomit before anything gets serious. It's only necessary to start drinking just before the test. Those who drown themselves in fluid days before a test are only causing unnecessary discomfort. Those who stay up all night drinking don't have any better chance than one who drinks heavily first thing in the morning. Get up early if the test is early, but don't lose sleep over a test that's given in the daytime.
    (Step 5) Piss at least 5 times before you go to take your test.Don't give urine from your first urination of the day. It's the dirtiest, and can be heavily filled with metabolites. Urinate 5 times before giving a test sample. Also, don't give the beginning or end of the stream. Piss in the toilet, then quickly stop and go in the cup. Stop, and shift back to the toilet for the last portion. Only give a midstream sample. Just be sure to give 60 cc's.
    That's it you are good to go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Can you pass an EtG test after 200 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

I haven't had a drink in over 200 hours will I pass an EtG test?

ETG Test - Clean for 150 Hours - Will I pass? Please Help [ 4 Answers ]

Drank 8 glasses of wine starting at 6 pm on a Wednesday night. Took an ETG test the following Wednesday at 1 pm. Don't know what the cut-off level is but I think it may be 250. Is there a chance I could fail this test? Please help - I have learned my lesson and committed to preventing further...

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

View more questions Search