Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr314 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 12:08 PM
    How to unlock panel to start a whirlpool quiet partner ii
    I have a Whirlpool Quiet Parter ii dishwasher and today I found the lock sign on the panel flashing green. I push the area of the light to try to unlock but the light is still on. I also push the start button and nothing happen.
    mr314 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 12:13 PM

I have a whirlpool quiet partne ii and on the control panel there is a flashing green light where there is a picute of a lock on it. I pushed on the lock a couple of times and also on the start button and it won't unlock to stat the washer.
    mementos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 06:41 AM
    Hild down the heat dry for 5-10 seconds that should doit
    sunch1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Thank you so much for the info. I was panicing thinking I was going to have to call someone out or replace it. What a simple solution. Thank God for the internet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool gold quiet partner IV [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, What do I need to do to maintain this dishwasher properly? Is there any filter I need to change? Thanks, khjmlk

Whirlpool quiet partner iii manual [ 0 Answers ]

Thanks for your help in advance... My dishwasher is only about 4 years old and will not drain. I have standing water in the bottom of the dishwasher and have even tried using the "drain" button on the control panel and that did not work. Any suggestions?

Whirlpool quiet partner II dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher clean light is flashing? What do I do to fix it?

Filter in Whirlpool Quiet Partner iii? [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher has completely stopped cleaning the dishes... the "crud" that is redeposited on the dishes has reached an all time high... even if we rinse the dishes first. Is there a filter that can be emptied like in a clothes washer? We do not have the manual as it was the washer installed in...

View more questions Search